Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:09:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660561 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Starbucks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Starbucks  (Read 2696 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #24 on: 04 24, 18, 04:33:08:PM » Reply

"I suppose these guys were interviewed somewhere. I haven't seen or read their POV [point of view?]."
___jw2, reply #2, 21 April 2018

To: Jw2

FYI

abc7ny.com/2-men-arrested-at-philly-starbucks-speak-out-on-gma/3365360/

zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #25 on: 04 24, 18, 05:01:53:PM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #26 on: 04 24, 18, 05:28:58:PM » Reply

To: Oscar LaVista

in re: reply #21

Every time the arrest of two black men at a Philadelphia Starbucks is discussed in this forum, two terms always pop up:
loitering and trespassing. However, neither Rashon Nelson nor Donte Robinson were loitering or trespassing when they were arrested by Philadelphia police officers. Those in this forum who make that claim--on the left as well as the right--have assumed they know the meaning of those terms when, in actuality, it's apparent that they don't.

1. Were Nelson and Robinson trespassing?

trespassing: the act of knowingly entering the owners land or property without permission.

2. Were Nelson and Robinson loitering?

loitering: to linger or hang around in a public place or business where one has no particular or legal purpose.

The answer to both questions is, of course, "No." And the answers to those questions become even more logical when you carefully examine the actual facts rather than simply assuming what might had happened before the men were arrested.

people.com/food/starbucks-arrest-black-men-response-gma/

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/rashon-nelson-philadelphia-facebook-starbucks-arrested/

bullshit.  why did the cops come and take them out if there is no law against coming inside a store and not buying anything for a period of time and being asked to leave and not go?  are you serious?  would you want to not be able to tell people loitering around your store to leave after a period of time if they were just taking up space?  why didn't these bozos just buy a coffee?  why didn't these bozos and their buddy decide to meet a public park if they weren't going to buy anything.  there are places you can hang around that are bigger than a Starbucks and where a couple of extra people hanging around wouldn't be a problem.  a bus station, a railroad station.  get it?  why are you so keen to be on these assholes' side?  screw them.  buy something or get out.  period. 
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #27 on: 04 24, 18, 05:52:40:PM » Reply

Why did those guys stay in after being asked to leave?

Why do Blacks refuse to obey the commands of Police and end up the way they too often do? ? ? ? ?

What's so hard about, "Do what you're told"? ? ? ? ? ?

ATTITUDE!!!

BEST ADVICE:    Avoid Blacks as much as possible at all times and maintain your safety and avoid problems.  Most people already know and follow this advice.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #28 on: 04 24, 18, 05:55:44:PM » Reply

this is not about race, you idiot racist.  it is about anyone who takes up space in a small store and refuses to leave if the manager says.  you racist pig, always making everything about race.  when i was a kid, and even today in most convenience stores near schools, they wouldn't let a bunch of kids in all at once, or even any kids without an adult, right after school because they were unruly and tended to shoplift.  AND I LIVED IN A COMPLETELY WHITE PART OF TOWN.  get it?  THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACE.
wvit1001

« Reply #29 on: 04 24, 18, 05:57:49:PM » Reply

with wavy and zsq everything's about race.   it's how they were raised.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #30 on: 04 25, 18, 12:26:24:PM » Reply

It doesn't matter if it was technically "loitering" or "trespassing" or casing for a robbery.

Those guys were asked to LEAVE and they DID NOT!!!!

"We ain' gonna leave dis plaze.... we be Black and we duz whatever we wanns!!!!
1965hawks

« Reply #31 on: 04 25, 18, 12:53:32:PM » Reply

To: oscar lavista and wwv10mhz

in re: replies #27 and #28

Read the following articles very carefully; you will find the answers to your questions and, more important, you will see how you've altered the facts to suit your bogus arguments.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/rashon-nelson-philadelphia-facebook-starbucks-arrested/

http://abc11.com/2-men-arrested-at-philadelphia-starbucks-speak-out/3365350/

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/04/19/philadelphia-police-commissioner-apologizes-to-men-arrested-at-starbucks.html
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #32 on: 04 25, 18, 12:58:31:PM » Reply

Actually, they were loitering.  It is a place of business and after they were asked to leave, they apparently had an argument with the manager.

Starbucks will pay for this bullshit for a long time.

The fact that these men claim to be "entrepeneurs" yet they seem to make all their business deals at various local establishments leaves me wondering just what kind of work they actually felt compelled to turn the Starbucks into their business office for.
zsq987

« Reply #33 on: 04 25, 18, 01:12:13:PM » Reply

Those thugs are lucky they didn't have something shiny in their hands when the Police arrived!!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #34 on: 04 25, 18, 01:22:24:PM » Reply

you are wrong, hawks.  period.  the two dudes were wrong to believe they can just sit around a small store taking up space reserved for customers once they are asked to leave.  period.  i don't care what they say, or if the cop apologized, or any of that shit.  I know if i had a store and anyone was hanging around taking up customer space and refused to leave once asked, I would call the cops, too.  Or perhaps try to kick their ass, whichever seemed more appropriate.  who the fuck do they think they are? 
zsq987

« Reply #35 on: 04 25, 18, 01:28:46:PM » Reply

What if 30, 40, 80 people just went into that store and stood around all day and bought nothing?

Is 2 OK?  Is 40 OK?

Hanging around without being a customer IS NOT OK!!!!!

Why is that so difficult to understand? ? ? ? ? ?

DUH!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Starbucks
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats