Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 12:47:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659520 Posts in 298503 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Starbucks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Starbucks  (Read 2683 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #12 on: 04 23, 18, 03:08:20:AM » Reply

then again, I'm the old white guy in a business suit.  people tend to ask to help me, not challenge my presence - white privilege
1965hawks

« Reply #13 on: 04 23, 18, 03:33:37:PM » Reply

To: jw2, oscar LaVista, wwv10mhz,omiaqt, and justincase

Instead of continuing to argue your opinionated assumptions of what you think could had happened at Starbucks that day, I suggest you begin posting arguments based on the facts of  what actually happened.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/rashon-nelson-philadelphia-facebook-starbucks-arrested/
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #14 on: 04 23, 18, 09:26:20:PM » Reply

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #15 on: 04 23, 18, 09:30:53:PM » Reply

Jw,

You mean "business suit" privilege.  Race is irrelevant.  Behavior is the issue.
seahooker

« Reply #16 on: 04 23, 18, 09:35:00:PM » Reply

I'm boycotting the racist starbucks!
zsq987

« Reply #17 on: 04 23, 18, 09:37:11:PM » Reply

Jizz-Wanker2:

Briefcase with a banana and a tube of lube!!!

zsq987

« Reply #18 on: 04 23, 18, 09:39:02:PM » Reply

JW2....

1965hawks

« Reply #19 on: 04 24, 18, 01:17:54:PM » Reply

To: zsq987

in re: reply #14

Notice how lying, right-wing wacko, Hannity defies anybody to prove him wrong without actually proving his opinion about Christians, the wealthy, and white men to be correct.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #20 on: 04 24, 18, 01:37:09:PM » Reply

To: jw2, oscar LaVista, wwv10mhz,omiaqt, and justincase

Instead of continuing to argue your opinionated assumptions of what you think could had happened at Starbucks that day, I suggest you begin posting arguments based on the facts of what actually happened.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/rashon-nelson-philadelphia-facebook-starbucks-arrested/

fuck you.  you are basing everything you believe on this one account?  who do you think you are, the board source monitor, boy?  climb off your high horse.  you have no more idea what happened than anybody else, unless you were there, sonny.  what part of that do you not get, dumbass?  the starbucks people asked the guys to either pay or move on.  they refused 3 times.  then they called the cops.  that is what every source i heard said.  and your source, believe it or not, MIGHT BE A LITTLE FUCKING BIASED, DUMBASS, SINCE IT COMES FROM ONE OF THE LOITERING NON PAYING CLOWNS THAT WAS ARRESTED.  you invest a hundred grand or so into a franchise and see how you would react to anyone of any race coming in and taking up space reserved FOR CUSTOMERS, and refusing to leave or buy something... idiot.  and this is from the biased article you provided-

In her 911 call, made about 4:37 p.m. last Thursday, Hylton (the store manager) said, “Hi, I have two gentlemen in my café that are refusing to make a purchase or leave. I’m at the Starbucks at 18th and Spruce.” You can listen to Hylton’s 911 call below: (an audio of her phone call is provided)

Hylton, who didn’t give Norris her last name, told him that during her time working the Starbucks at 18th & Spruce Street over the past year she has dealt with many individuals “who loiter in the cafe with no intentions of purchasing.” Norris wrote, “at least one of those persons, she claims, chased her around the store after she asked them to leave.”

Sound like they were the ones that needed to be rousted, punk.  They could have bought the cheapest item and hung around until their friend showed up, but N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O...they act like jerks and then cry when they get rousted.  screw them and screw you. 
1965hawks

« Reply #21 on: 04 24, 18, 02:56:22:PM » Reply

To: Oscar LaVista

in re: reply #21

Every time the arrest of two black men at a Philadelphia Starbucks is discussed in this forum, two terms always pop up:
 loitering and trespassing. However, neither Rashon Nelson nor Donte Robinson were loitering or trespassing when they were arrested by Philadelphia police officers. Those in this forum who make that claim--on the left as well as the right--have assumed they know the meaning of those terms when, in actuality, it's apparent that they don't.

1. Were Nelson and Robinson trespassing?

trespassing: the act of knowingly entering the owners land or property without permission.

2. Were Nelson and Robinson loitering?

loitering: to linger or hang around in a public place or business where one has no particular or legal purpose.

The answer to both questions is, of course, "No." And the answers to those questions become even more logical when you carefully examine the actual facts rather than simply assuming what might had happened before the men were arrested.

people.com/food/starbucks-arrest-black-men-response-gma/

zsq987

« Reply #22 on: 04 24, 18, 03:00:40:PM » Reply

69Hocker.......  Why would we give a baby-killer any credibility?  You're an idiot!!!
zsq987

« Reply #23 on: 04 24, 18, 03:16:06:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Starbucks
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats