Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 10:58:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662295 Posts in 298764 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It didn't happen... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: It didn't happen...  (Read 626 times)
stanl
« on: 09 06, 10, 02:45:10:PM » Reply

...then, it's not gonna happen now. So get over it. 

Posted 01-12-2010 on this message board, by ..'delurk'.. >>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!

The expedited trial has been set for�Jan. 26, 2010!

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief.� About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people. (if he is a legal citizen then why doesn't he volunteer the required birth certificate, etc, like he was supposed to when he decided to run for president???)�

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that.� Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times..� Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution!� The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stanl
« Reply #1 on: 09 06, 10, 02:45:46:PM » Reply

I love the last Sentance above "Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!"  I guess it didn't work out so well for ole' Judge Carter, did it.

One should never guarantee something they have no control over...
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #2 on: 09 06, 10, 02:50:16:PM » Reply

Says WHO, YOU?Huh???  Tell someone that Gives A $ht what your opinion on the matter is worth. Certainly no one here. You and caserio butt buddies? Nobody else is that blatantly ignorant and without any DOUBT on the matter, in the face of what is happening.
stanl
« Reply #3 on: 09 06, 10, 02:59:05:PM » Reply

Did that make you feel better "butthead"  Ohhh wait ~  I mean ..'beavis'..
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 09 06, 10, 03:03:30:PM » Reply

Just because it hasn't already happened, doesn't mean it will not happen. That said, why is his birth certificate so protected? It isn't some top secret. It's a birth certificate! most people have to show theirs.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 09 06, 10, 03:04:23:PM » Reply

Posted 01-12-2010 on this message board, by ..'delurk'.. >>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!

The expedited trial has been set for�Jan. 26, 2010!

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people. (if he is a legal citizen then why doesn't he volunteer the required birth certificate, etc, like he was supposed to when he decided to run for president???)

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal.

He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times.. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love the last Sentance above "Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!"  I guess it didn't work out so well for ole' Judge Carter, did it.

One should never guarantee something they have no control over... [/quote]

Absolutely correct, stanl.

But apparently ol' Beavis the Butthead didn't even notice the dates on these things.

If something doesn't happen, historically, it doesn't happen.   There's no going back to retrieve the day, date and time that it didn't happen.

Even the SCOTUS will not hear any more about the President's birth certificate.

And even the way the SCOTUS has turned away these suits, shows that they are a dead issue and will never get bulled through the courts of the USA.
stanl
« Reply #6 on: 09 06, 10, 03:13:36:PM » Reply

How many past Presidents have been rag on about their BC's as has Obama.  None that I know of.  Is it because he is black?  Yes I think so...
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 09 06, 10, 03:17:20:PM » Reply

"Is it because he is black?"

I see it differently. He was raised overseas, by a Muslim stepfather. I agree that not a lot of evidence is presented to cause the alarm, but his ideology is very extreme. His inability to connect with average Americans in a way both republican and democrat presidents usually do is most likely at the heart of the matter.
lluke47

« Reply #8 on: 09 06, 10, 03:21:16:PM » Reply

When liberals can't defend the facts out comes the racist bullshit....

Obumba is hiding his records and BC because it will expose the truth....

why do you think he spends millions using lawyers to hide those documents..?

What is he hiding and you're helping him hide liberals...
slickclick
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 09 06, 10, 03:25:59:PM » Reply

Quit just talking about it and do something.

SEND MORE MONEY NOW TO ORLY TAITZ.

Come on Contards, pitch in for the cause.

Birther Queen Orly Taitz Loses Primary in Landslide

Ex-NFL player Damon Dunn beats her 3-to-1

(Newser)
Breathe easy, California: Orly Taitz is not going to be your next secretary of state. Several political experts had actually believed the so-called birther queen had a shot at winning yesterdays Republican primary for the job, according to the Huffington Post, but when the dust cleared, ex-NFL player Damon Dunna guy whod never voted before 2008had trounced her nearly 3-to-1. Still, 365,684 did pull the lever for Taitz, taking a stand for delusional dentist/lawyer/conspiracy theorists everywhere

http://www.newser.com/story/91907/birther-queen-orly-taitz-loses-primary-in-landslide.html

Help Orly out since she got her ass kicked in the primary election.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #10 on: 09 06, 10, 03:26:54:PM » Reply

None that I know of.  Is it because he is black?  Yes I think so...

Stnl bases his opinion on knowledge he admits not knowing,  poses a leftist lie, and agrees with the lie.

Tell me again why I should believe anything Stanl posts has credibility, or most of what the rest of the left posts as well Huh?

stanl
« Reply #11 on: 09 06, 10, 03:43:00:PM » Reply

<<<< Tell me again why I should believe anything Stanl posts has credibility, >>>>

I don't recall ever telling you, you have to believe anything I said or say.  there are a few people on this board who have enough intelligences to believe what they want.  Also intelligent enough to not be persuaded to believe what other people tell them to believe. 

As far as credibility ~ From the replies to your post, I have read.  You to are on the short end of that credibility deal also...
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It didn't happen...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory