Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:49:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660926 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: infrastructure and jobs addressed. GOPpers will kick and moan 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: infrastructure and jobs addressed. GOPpers will kick and moan  (Read 490 times)
colfax
Honored Member

« on: 09 06, 10, 02:20:21:PM » Reply

See this AP news story

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39023909/ns/politics-white_house
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #1 on: 09 06, 10, 02:24:25:PM » Reply

Isn't that was the first failed porkulus bill was aimed at doing? And since about 40% of that bill remains, why do we need to spend another $50 billion we don't have on programs that have already been proven failures?
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 06, 10, 02:49:51:PM » Reply

Hi, colfax...

I'm glad you brought this up... even though an RWF posted the information with a negative spin from the jump earlier today:  http://www.aesopsretreat.net/forum/index.php?topic=26116.0

And I made a post saying that it sounded like Good News to me: http://www.aesopsretreat.net/forum/index.php?topic=26122.0

But, and I'm being serious, not facetious in the least when I say:  We need to revisit these things, often, until the acutely stupid get it and the chronically stupid just fall away -- swallowed up by their own stupidity.

Oh and the ANTI-Truth propagandists just Rumpelstiltskin themselves into the ground.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 09 06, 10, 02:51:33:PM » Reply

Nice 13...still can't face the fact that this was supposed to be addressed already...what happened to those hundreds of millions already supposedly spent on "shovel ready jobs"?

Come on...

cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 09 06, 10, 03:01:01:PM » Reply

Infrustructure is a state issue and the feds,while the work needs to be done,do not have the money to be doing this work.
How many state highways are being rebuilt with fed money? Not supposed to happen that way.
All Obama is doing is throwing money at unions for temp jobs. This is no way to build confidence in the economy !
Cut taxes,cut the size of government and give money back to the people who earn it !
Support small business and get the hell away from everyones families.
You lefties are such idiots,do you really think punishing the rich is going to save the poor?
IDIOTS !
lluke47

« Reply #5 on: 09 06, 10, 03:27:31:PM » Reply

Not much on if you have to watch msnbc or search their website of lies and hate...
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 09 06, 10, 03:40:53:PM » Reply

Nice 13...still can't face the fact that this was supposed to be addressed already...what happened to those hundreds of millions already supposedly spent on "shovel ready jobs"?

Come on...

Can you show where the money went, takn? 

Maybe a lot of Republican governors are sitting on the funds the way Bobby Jindal is sitting on them in his state, so that they can make it appear to the people that the Stimulus hasn't done any good -- while they bellyache for more government funds -- but of course, the reason would be that these governors have not appropriately spent the money as they were supposed to.

They sit on it while bellyaching for MORE!

In the meantime this $50 BILLION infrastructure and jobs program is a different solution, and the way(s) of funding it and what it entails are different from the other stimulus packages -- including those by Bush which also had their unique and amusing differences.

All laid out for you takncara and the rest of the RWs where you will all just squeeze your eyes shot and pretend not to see it!
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #7 on: 09 06, 10, 03:44:07:PM » Reply

LOL more BS from whaleshit.
colfax
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 09 06, 10, 03:56:58:PM » Reply

'Lil-Lukey-7493-posts-here says, "Not much on if you have to watch msnbc or search their website of lies and hate..."

First of all, I seldom access MSNBC links from them for AP news stories. You are such a zealot that an AP news story seems dubious to you if MSNBC  picked it up

I wonder if the software here allows for a 5 digit post counter? To find out, just follow 'Lil Lukey!
lluke47

« Reply #9 on: 09 06, 10, 05:28:27:PM » Reply

Look how many times you've posted and you have yet to say anything that was worth reading or true..
colfax
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 09 06, 10, 07:28:43:PM » Reply

'lil-Lukey-with-over-7600-posts says, "Look how many times you've posted and you have yet to say anything that was worth reading or true.."

My number of posts pales when compared with your number, Lukey, as anyone can see.
Unlike you, I have another life
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: infrastructure and jobs addressed. GOPpers will kick and moan
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory