Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 04:56:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659661 Posts in 298514 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: weekend father my ass...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: weekend father my ass......  (Read 2452 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 04 11, 18, 10:07:41:PM » Reply

Paul Ryan will now take money from a system
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

As will Harry Reid and Barack Obama.

he has spent his political career deriding and tried to destroy.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

No he hasn't.  He made excuses for it.  He propped it up.  That's why he was a failure.
KensanIV

« Reply #13 on: 04 11, 18, 10:20:56:PM » Reply

He been a member of the House of Reps for over 20 years.   He is certainly entitled to the perks of being a 20 year member of the house of Reps who wishes to retire.,,  IT IS SUCH A BIG DEAL?Huh??

What you libs need to worry about is whom you will select to run against whomever the D's can dig up who might stand a chance of replacing Ryan... PLEASE BRING IT ON LOSERS.   
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 04 12, 18, 04:50:12:AM » Reply

Ryan is just running with the rest of the herd republicans not running for re-election.  tRump has made the republican label a dirty name and there is a good chance republicans will not be re-elected.  When it gets too hot in the Kitchen then get out.

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #15 on: 04 12, 18, 05:38:15:AM » Reply

right wingers have trouble understand simple concepts, like this one here-

thank you for confirming my statement

Paul Ryan will now take money from a system he has spent his political career deriding and tried to destroy.

Ryan has admitted wanting to privatize social security and medicare, which would destroy the concept of a guaranteed standard of living after retirement due to age or disability for hundreds of millions of Americans, EVEN THOUGH THESE BENEFITS ARE EARNED BY AMERICANS WHO PAY INTO THE SYSTEM THEIR WHOLE WORKING LIVES.  He believes it is not the government's job to ensure such a basic compassionate future for so many Americans, and has done all the can to weaken or destroy these government backed benefits so important to so many......BUT HE IS SURE HAPPY TO TAKE THE EVEN BETTER GOVERNMENT BACKED RETIREMENT BENEFITS FOR SITTING ON HIS ASS IN CONGRESS FOR ABOUT A THIRD OF THE YEAR FOR 20 YEARS IN A ROW....get it?
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #16 on: 04 12, 18, 11:25:28:AM » Reply

Have you looked at the federal pension system, ms jw2, as Paul Ryan gets no more of a pension than any other federal employee gets.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #17 on: 04 12, 18, 12:10:56:PM » Reply

Anyone who has doubts about zitsqueezer being WWV, see #18. 
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #18 on: 04 12, 18, 12:22:31:PM » Reply

another comment, another falsehood, from omiaqt.....

Have you looked at the federal pension system, ms jw2, as Paul Ryan gets no more of a pension than any other federal employee gets.

have someone read this to you and then explain it-

How Congress Retirement Pay Compares to the Overall Average ...
https://www.investopedia.com/.../how-congress-retirement-pay-compares-overall-aver...
Feb 5, 2018 - Congressional members are eligible for their own unique pension plans under the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), though there are other retirement benefits available, ranging from Social Security and the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS). Currently, members of Congress are ...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #19 on: 04 12, 18, 12:51:43:PM » Reply

Trump has made the republican label a dirty name

Actually, the liberal RINO establishment Republicans have done that.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 04 12, 18, 12:59:39:PM » Reply

Ryan has admitted wanting to privatize social security and medicare, which would destroy the concept of a guaranteed standard of living after retirement

No it wouldn't.  It would strengthen it.  If you want to destroy something, change it from private control to government control.

has done all the can to weaken or destroy these government backed benefits

Nope.  Ryan tried to grow them.

BUT HE IS SURE HAPPY TO TAKE THE EVEN BETTER GOVERNMENT BACKED RETIREMENT BENEFITS

No, it is not better.  It is worse.

FOR SITTING ON HIS ASS IN CONGRESS FOR ABOUT A THIRD OF THE YEAR FOR 20 YEARS IN A ROW....get it?

No.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #21 on: 04 12, 18, 01:34:13:PM » Reply

no, danno, no.  we have had social security for 80 years or so and no one has missed one payment.  in typical dumbass republican logic, that means we need to fix it!!  god, how can you clowns be so stupid?  look at all the private retirement and benefit programs that went bust leaving their workers out in the cold, bozo.  how can you even try to spew such bullshit?  who do you think you are talking to, other right wing fools who believe this wacky republican bullshit?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #22 on: 04 12, 18, 01:45:23:PM » Reply

what's a segway? oh, about ten pounds.  did you mean segue?  or did you mean some sort of scooter device- which would be really puzzling.

Yep, you're probably right.  It didn't come up on my spellcheck, so I left it.  Sorry if I offended you.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #23 on: 04 12, 18, 01:51:54:PM » Reply

yeah, i was so offended. that is why i made the little joke about what's a segway?  oh, about ten pounds.  i was not laughing at you, i was laughing with you. 
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: weekend father my ass......
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory