Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 09:46:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662573 Posts in 298797 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Here we go again 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 327 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 04 07, 18, 10:23:27:AM » Reply

Just like clock work...

Insurance company made a big mistake and substituted the wrong car I thought I was paying for
the caravan and the sebring. 

Come to find out the caravan was substituted for the sebring insurance...meaning I have no insurance on the sebring now...WTF

the caravan should have been substituted for the town car...!!!

Now listen....

I pay for both cars whether one sits and looks stupid sitting around waiting for me to flip the switch...its the law to have registered cars insuranced regardless of what you do...ok..

Got caught once and the fine was over the top because of an insurance error...its called a day late in receiving the payment...really a day late...water under the damn...

But now!

This is a game I dont want to play...again...

Driving around thinking you're insured and you're not because of an error with the insurance company...

And another thing while I'm venting...if they collected payments I thought was for two cars ....
don't you think there should be a refund of some type since I've been paying for the two since July...

Agent says you don't drive one...Ido when I need to put one in the shop....wouldn't you?

I tell you....no words to describe -$%^&!!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 04 07, 18, 10:45:06:AM » Reply

I always say the insurance is for them, not for you or me.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 04 07, 18, 11:22:16:AM » Reply

Insurance is a scam.

But, it sounds like your agent was trying to save you money by putting the car not driven on hiatus.  We were doing that with the mustang for 5 months out of the year, but now we have Hagerty collector's car insurance so it's in force year round and much cheaper.

Still, if you ask to have coverage in force on all your vehicles, then your agent should be more than happy to collect your money. 
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 04 07, 18, 12:26:05:PM » Reply

Got new insurance on both cars this morning...it is a scam... Will be insuring both homes on the first of May for the bundle effect....renovation must be completed here in Memphis before that happens...it will...trust that...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 04 07, 18, 01:24:24:PM » Reply

Open to change but just didn't need to be doing this in the middle of the renovation...takes it toll on me...mentally and physically...

Not to mention time talking  to agents...you'd think I was talking to a fast car used car dealer....

Heaven help us...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 04 07, 18, 02:48:12:PM » Reply

Got it all taken care of...

Separate insurance for Memphis but can be bundled upon completion...paying Wednesday...and transferring Ohio upon my return to the bundle plan...

New auto insurance for both cars....paid...also to be in the bundle plan....

I tell ya...people are getting on my last nerve...now I have to return a lot of Lowes products that was purchased but not needed....got the receipts for them and that should cover the upped cost and a package of Roman noodles...lol

I tell ya...the unexpected is some thing .....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Here we go again
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory