Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:34:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660854 Posts in 298634 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mexico's New Flag 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Mexico's New Flag  (Read 276 times)
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« on: 09 04, 10, 04:47:39:PM » Reply

CNN
American political cartoonist Daryl Cagle's sketch of the Mexico flag is drawing outrage south of the border.
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 10, 04:56:36:PM » Reply

Mexico has finally started to crack down on illegal aliens.

Reuters) - A Mexican judge ordered Edgar "La Barbie" Valdez, believed to be one of the country's top drug bosses, held for 40 more days of investigation, the federal prosecutor's office said on Saturday.

Valdez, a 37-year-old Texan who was arrested outside Mexico City late last month, is the highest-ranking suspected drug cartel leader captured alive since the country's drug war erupted in late 2006.

The extended detention period allows prosecutors more time to build their case against Valdez and seven other people who were arrested at the same time.

Valdez had been a contender to take over the Beltran Leyva cartel. A violent struggle for control of the gang erupted after its leader, Arturo Beltran Leyva, was slain in a shootout with Mexican forces in December as some members sided with Valdez against Beltran Leyva's brother.

U.S. authorities have placed a $2 million bounty on his head and want Valdez to stand trial on charges that he masterminded the smuggling of tonnes of cocaine into the United States. Mexican officials have not said whether they will hand Valdez over to the United States or try him first in Mexico.

Valdez will be held in the headquarters of the Mexican Federal Police in Mexico City during the extended detention period, the prosecutor's office said in a news release.

Video released by the prosecutors' office showed Valdez surrounded by heavily armed police as he was moved by helicopter to police headquarters in the middle of the night.

Federal prosecutors declined to provide further details on the investigation.

President Felipe Calderon has called Valdez's capture a blow against Mexico's increasingly violent drug gangs amid growing discontent with his crackdown on the cartels.

Calderon launched an army-led assault on the drug trade after taking office in 2006. The fighting between rival gangs and security forces has killed more than 28,000 people, unnerving many Mexicans despite the capture or killing of some cartel leaders.
derhund
« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 10, 05:11:17:PM » Reply

There is NOTHING that could make me want to go to Mexico!!  Even if I was on a Cruise Ship
that went into a Mexican port, I would NOT go ashore.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #3 on: 09 04, 10, 05:21:12:PM » Reply

Mexico, icckk!

I get itchy just thinking about it !

No wonder they all wanna come here
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 10, 05:32:33:PM » Reply

Montezuma's Revenge
Pages: 1  Print