Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 08:13:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660086 Posts in 298548 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This is just sooooooo WRONG! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: This is just sooooooo WRONG!  (Read 368 times)
wralst
Honored Member

« on: 09 04, 10, 04:00:18:PM » Reply

I have to tell you, I am just very glad that I stumbled on this Christian Site but some of the things here are very troubling.

The Fag Hag: How a Girl’s Misguided Friendship Choices Can Lead to a Lifetime of Loneliness

http://christwire.org/2010/07/the-fag-hag-how-a-girls-misguided-friendship-choices-can-lead-to-a-lifetime-of-loneliness/

Can you just imagine the torture this girl has put her poor poor parents through?

I received an impassioned letter the other day that I’d like to share with you. It reads, in part:

My daughter surprised me by moving into an apartment in the city this summer with 3 gay men. I certainly don’t hate homosexuals but when I paid a visit we spent the entire weekend with these people. We went to a restaurant where the boys were very catty and drunk. Then I slept on their living room couch and that was interesting to say the least… I guess they all think their bedroom doors are sound proof. Next day one of them even came clothes shopping with us! So I’m worried about her finding a real man. She has assured me many times over that she’s a heterosexual but how is she going to find a man to marry if she hangs around these types of people all the time?

This is an incredibly complex issue and to the letter writer and other worried parents out there I will say there is no easy answer. The psychological and physical relationship between heterosexual girls and homosexual males is many layered. It can begin at an early age but, tragically, the consequences can last a lifetime.
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 10, 04:04:25:PM » Reply

They are really really good people here is their Mission Statement:

Dear friends, we are living in cruel days. Evil hours. Yes, these are certainly dark times and it’s time for the moral majority to once again step forward to bring freedom and liberty to the world.

Our culture was built on the guiding principles of conservatism and Christianity, from which all morality is born. As such American heritage was meant to be passed on from generation to generation, ensuring that our principles…our values…were never compromised.
But alas, the Left Wing Conspiracy and Liberal Agenda is spreading like a plague not only through our fine society, but through lesser cultures as well. Their sinful antics and attempt to pass off their wanton carnal desires into mainstream culture is destroying society and mankind.

That’s where we come in. Together, in this community, you and your Moral Leaders will combat the evil liberals of this world and once again ensure that a bit of freedom and righteousness once again permeates every country, and let those who don’t abide by our teachings know the eternal pit of hellfire shall be awaiting!

Sincerely,

Jack Gould
Youth Pastor/Motivational Speaker
Langley CC

http://christwire.org/mission/

-------------

I am so glad that I found this and will religiously be posting more from them here now that I have found the LIGHT

AMEN
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 10, 04:10:39:PM » Reply

Nice Picture of your wife Wralst, how long have you two been married.
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 09 04, 10, 04:13:13:PM » Reply

No my wife is much much taller, doesn't smoke, is younger and better looking. Is that your daughter? I understand some parents have difficulty in encouraging their offspring to leave the nest.

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 10, 04:20:38:PM » Reply

Well , that must be your wife , you know how much them indians like their cigars.
derhund
« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 10, 04:24:04:PM » Reply

Reminds me of when my cousin worked in a nice restaurant with several Gay waiters.  She said
she really liked working with them because they were just like women but weren't as nasty.  And,
she didn't have to worry about them hitting on her.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This is just sooooooo WRONG!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory