Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 06:10:28:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Whatever is the world coming to? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Whatever is the world coming to?  (Read 247 times)
wralst
Honored Member

« on: 09 04, 10, 03:49:06:PM » Reply

Is Being Gay More Important to Ken Mehlman Than Being a Republican?

Ken Mehlman was a great man. As one of President George W. Bush’s most important political allies, he helped shape the groundbreaking conservative uprising of the 2000 election and saw that it was implemented with wisdom and discipline in the ensuing years. Despite the horrific wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the equally disturbing attempts to undermine Bush’s Evangelical Christian voice, Ken persevered. He became head of the Republican National Committee as a reward for his efforts and in that role he oversaw the ban of same-sex marriage in 21 states. In many issues large and small, Mehlman occupied a vital place, whether it was through his vocal support of Federal Marriage Amendment or campaigning for Senator Rick Santorum when he publicly condemned sodomy and homosexuality.

Yet now Mr. Mehlman has decided to throw all that away with his public confession that he is gay. In an interview he gave with Marc Ambinder of The Atlantic this week, Mehlman stated that the announcement of his sexual orientation has made him, “a happier and better person” and that, “it’s something I wish I had done years ago.”

The question that must be asked now is this: Why does Ken Mehlman think that choosing the homosexual lifestyle is more important to him than the Republican values he once held so dear?

Is President George W. Bush partly to blame for all this?

http://christwire.org/2010/08/is-being-gay-more-important-to-ken-mehlman-than-being-a-republican/

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH OR FEAR FOR OUR GLORIOUS PARTY!!
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 10, 03:51:33:PM » Reply

Are more and more Republican women asking themselves now -

Is My Husband GAY?

http://christwire.org/2010/08/is-my-husband-gay/

wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 10, 03:55:37:PM » Reply

And just when you thought it was safe to pet your hamster or bring your kids pets to church to be blessed -

Do Gay Pets Go To Heaven?

http://christwire.org/2010/04/do-gay-pets-go-to-heaven/

“What happens to Rover when he dies, Mommy? Will he go to heaven?” This is a question many a parent has heard from a weeping child. It’s heart wrenching but symbolic of the great affection little ones have for their pets. It also belies an early interest in the nature of Christian faith and many will agree it’s a wonderful thing to have your very own youngsters thinking about death and the afterlife.

Recently however, this dead pets issue has gotten much more complicated with the idea that there are “homosexual” or “gay” animals out there who may or may not be entitled to a place in heaven. So what should you say if your child asks you about death, homosexuality and pets?

Oh dear!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Whatever is the world coming to?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory