Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:56:59:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661867 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Was Earl a warning of the wrath of God on the liberals? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Was Earl a warning of the wrath of God on the liberals?  (Read 538 times)
wralst
Honored Member

« on: 09 04, 10, 02:34:13:PM » Reply

I seriously think that I need now to convert to being a born-again, faith based, evangelical conservative. I mean this is just so RIGHT ON!

Hurricane Earl on the prowl.

God has already upgraded the power of his hurricane’s wrath to Category 4, which should have all sinners scared. Now, according to latest reports, God has but swirled his pointer finger a little faster and it is a Catergory 5!

A category five storm has not been seen since 2007, when God created Hurricane Felix to punish the gays. He’s doing the same this year.

I’ve issued warning after warning, and God is even so mad he’s blowing up volcanoes in Indonesia as well, so beware you whores. The wrath is coming and I will cheer for each gay who marinates in hell, today!

http://christwire.org/2010/08/god-causes-ominous-hurricane-earl-to-loom-over-east-coast/

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 10, 02:39:32:PM » Reply

California is next, the big one hit in the next 12 months.
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 10, 02:43:04:PM » Reply

YES OH YES! I have seen the light! Thank you Mud and all you Conservatives for putting up with my errant ways all these years - I beg your forgiveness!

Just think - there is actually another hurricane coming!

Tropical Storm Fiona Forms in Atlantic, Gays Are Doomed

http://christwire.org/2010/08/tropical-storm-fiona-forms-in-atlantic-gays-are-doomed/
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 09 04, 10, 02:46:26:PM » Reply

You forgot to mention that Earl is Bush's fault.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 10, 02:47:35:PM » Reply

Take our blessings with your wralst then go jump in the lake.
whaler23

« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 10, 02:48:35:PM » Reply

You forgot to mention that Earl is Bush's fault

nah, more like Beck ... he's the dumbass thats fucking with 2 Gods, Juneyer only pissed one God off.
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 09 04, 10, 02:49:29:PM » Reply

How did Bush do this Viking?

Did he pray that God deliver us from Obama?
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 09 04, 10, 02:49:51:PM » Reply

True. If not Bush, then let's go with Beck or Limbaugh.
tin_foil_hat
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 09 04, 10, 02:50:48:PM » Reply

Give credit where credit is due. Bush made the first man made Hurricane!

Was Katrina A
'Man-Made Storm'
For Profits?
By Michael Shore
m3636s@yahoo.com9-2-5
Just about every human being is totally unaware that technology exists NOW, whereby weather can be used as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Please see all the links below which will explain this NEW SCALAR TECHNOLOGY, whose principles were developed by Nikolai Tesla. Tesla, whose name was literally eliminated from history books, gave the world alternating electric current, robotics, light bulbs and so much more of what we now call "modern technology". Tesla also had a plan of how he was going to give FREE ENERGY to everyone on Planet Earth and this is the main reason you do not read about this incredible man, who passed away in the early 1900's. Today, Tesla's SCALAR technology is being used by the U.S.A., Russia, Japan and possibly others to create Weather Weapons of Mass Destruction. Since the People have not been made aware of this amazing technology, the individuals {the Illuminati}, who control the world's major governments, can use Scalar technology "for profit" without being detected by the over six billion human beings on Planet earth. What you hear being broadcasted over the airwaves after hurricane Katrina is that the price of oil is going to go way UP. The hurricane is being blamed for the much higher prices of oil that is about to take place and will be one of the main catalysts for the destruction of the U.S. economy, which the Illuminati have planned for their personal financial benefit. It is no accident that Bush, Cheney, Rice etc. all happen to be connected to the Saudis and the oil conglomerates.The Afghani and Iraqi wars are all about TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF OIL in those regions. The Illuminati and their government agents, Bush, Blair,Cheney, Rice, Putin, Sharon etc. etc. all play their roles in the Illuminati's hideous agenda of total control of Planet Earth. They do not care or have any compassion for the millions and possibly billions of humans who will have to be killed for the Illuminati to achieve their SICK agenda. Hurricane Katrina and the destruction and suffering it has caused is just one example of the SICK Illuminati minds who are behind the scenes manipulating these catastrophic wars and events on their way to achieve what they call their "Great Work of Ages". The Bush/Cheney and the Illuminati gang and their connected associates all stand to benefit financially from Hurricane Katrina to the tune of hundreds of billions and over the long term, TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. They will reap the huge profits from higher oil prices. They will get the billions of dollars in contracts to rebuild New Orleans and all the other areas devastated by this "storm". They will be able to buy the devastated property for pennies on the dollar. Their banks will receive huge amounts of interest on the loans that will be made to the U.S. government, corporations and individuals who will need the financing for rebuilding. Their similar horrific insane "destroy and rebuild" plan "for profit" was used in WW l and WW ll and is currently being used in Afghanistan and Iraq. Lie, cheat and murder on a global scale>>>this is the sick, insane,satanic Illuminati way, unfortunately for humanity. WAKE UP ALL HUMAN BEINGS IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD! Hopefully, more and more people will be able to see this blatant Illuminati manipulation taking place right in front of their very eyes? Let us all pray to our Creator to rid our beautiful wonderful, amazing, glorious Planet Earth of these seriously evil beings. PEACE, Michael Shore
whaler23

« Reply #9 on: 09 04, 10, 03:10:16:PM » Reply

I knew Juneyer could do it.

After God told him to bomb the shit out of Saddam, a little storm is no more than keeping busy. 
tin_foil_hat
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 09 04, 10, 03:21:52:PM » Reply

I just want wralst for find Jesus for the right reason, if he so chooses.

No point in letting him think God has anything to do with weather.  Republican's control the weather, and Earl is headed to Obama's favorite vacation spot.
whaler23

« Reply #11 on: 09 04, 10, 04:57:53:PM » Reply

the same spot Daddy drove his Tri Merc 900HP, 38' Fountain right up on the beach ...

D"OOOOOOOOOOOH ! 

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... wannabe offshore Pilgrims, I tells ya ....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Was Earl a warning of the wrath of God on the liberals?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory