Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 10:03:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661895 Posts in 298733 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Four Deputies Waited Outside School During Shooting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Four Deputies Waited Outside School During Shooting  (Read 72 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 02 23, 18, 06:31:06:PM » Reply

According to a report by CNN’s Jake Tapper, four Broward County deputies waited outside of Stoneman Douglas High School while shooter Nikolas Cruz took the lives of 17 students and staff members inside.

Sheriff Scott Israel revealed on Thursday that the school resource officer on duty, Deputy Scot Peterson, “never went in” the school even though it was “clear” there was a shooting going on, but CNN’s new reporting reveals there were three other deputies who reported to the scene shortly thereafter also failed to enter the school and attempt to engage Cruz.

The report states that when Coral Springs police officers arrived on the scene, the four deputies were crouched behind their vehicles with their guns drawn and had not yet entered the school.

With some direction from the deputies, the Coral Springs officers entered the school. A new group of Broward County deputies also arrived, and two of them joined the Coral Springs officers in the school, along with an officer from Sunrise, Florida.

The Coral Springs officers claim that the four original deputies never followed them into the school. CNN’s sources said the officers were upset and stunned at the inaction by the deputies.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/23/four-deputies-waited-outside-stoneman-douglas/

I truly hope this is fake news.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 02 23, 18, 06:35:40:PM » Reply

well, there's a good chance being that you linked to The Daily Caller.

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: The Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney.  The Daily Caller produces sensational headlines and has a right wing bias in reporting and has made false claims according to Snopes and Politifact. (7/19/2016) Updated (4/21/2017)

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 02 23, 18, 07:16:53:PM » Reply

MSN is running with the story...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sources-coral-springs-police-upset-at-some-broward-deputies-for-not-entering-school/

And CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 02 23, 18, 07:26:06:PM » Reply

Every time a shot went off another student was dead, and these armed cops stood outside shivering while an armed teacher inside could have been teaching Cruz a very good lesson for the day.  A lesson the Left would never understand.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 02 23, 18, 07:46:58:PM » Reply

never trust trained armed police to do the job of a 55 year old biology teacher.  everybody says that....never.  god.  do you really know what this shows?  cops are like regular people, they don't like the idea of confronting someone with an assault weapon and high capacity clips, either, armed or not....don't you simpletons get it?  this is part of the problem of having such lethal weapons in the hands of anyone in our society, it makes it too easy and too lethal for even trained armed cops to want to deal with it.  amazing...a story about 4 cops being hesitant to confront a shooter with an assault weapon and high capacity clips, so it means we need armed teachers!!!  just freaking amazing!!!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 23, 18, 07:54:43:PM » Reply

never trust trained armed police to do the job of a 55 year old biology teacher.  everybody says that....never.

They do now.  God.   don't you simpletons get it?   You keep arguing with us over allowing teachers to help protect students. And even many teachers are begging to do so. But you keep rallying fellow idiots and manage to stall long enough to get even more kids killed en masse.

This isn't the NRA doing this - this is you...  All you...
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 02 23, 18, 08:02:05:PM » Reply

you are too simple minded to think straight.  how can a person with normal intelligence believe an untrained, probably nerdy teacher is going to react to a suicidal, homicidal shooter armed with an assault rifle and who knows how many 30 round clips, more readily, more bravely, more effectively than 4 armed trained sheriff deputies?  how any anybody somehow make themselves believe this?  studies show even trained, young, athletic really gung ho cops are notoriously bad shots under fire, and yet you want armed teachers getting involved in a cross fire, or being an active shooter along with the real shooter when the real cops come and aren't sure who to try and shoot first.  just amazing.  does the NRA send you special packets of Kool Aid to believe this silly crap?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #7 on: 02 23, 18, 08:08:57:PM » Reply

if everybody carrying a gun at any public gathering is the safest way to go, why has Trump never given a speech inside any public venue where everybody who wanted to could come in on with a gun?  why is he so hypocritical?  why won't he wave his magic presidential, though tiny enough for his tiny hands, magic wand and say I want everybody to come in to hear me with a gun if they want.  and he has many armed guards around him, many walking among the crowd, many in the higher rows keeping an eye out and he is still too afraid to do what he wants others to go through in public restaurants, schools, parks, bounce houses, parks and petting zoos.  why aren't you calling out that coward?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 23, 18, 08:22:24:PM » Reply

You are too simple minded to think straight.  how can a person with normal intelligence believe an untrained person would not be properly trained?
Gezuz dood. Do you wake up with this IQ or is it somehow drained from you as the day wears on?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 02 23, 18, 08:24:57:PM » Reply

why has Trump never given a speech inside any public venue where everybody who wanted to could come in on with a gun?

Because not one single President in modern history has ever taken that chance.  Still not thinking straight I see.

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #10 on: 02 23, 18, 08:39:29:PM » Reply

how can a person with normal intelligence believe an untrained, probably nerdy teacher is going to react to a suicidal, homicidal shooter armed with an assault rifle and who knows how many 30 round clips, more readily, more bravely, more effectively than 4 armed trained sheriff deputies?

If you have teachers who will take several bullets shielding students from a
suicidal, homicidal shooter armed with an assault rifle and who knows how many 30 round clips I don't think you will have problems finding a teacher who would have the courage to take down a shooter.

Do you ever think?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #11 on: 02 23, 18, 08:50:22:PM » Reply

trump says the more guns the safer.  no other president has said that.  especially reagan after he was shot with many armed guards RIGHT BY HIM.....and yet he won't put his fat ass where his NRA controlled mouth is, and walk the walk...let them have their guns!  who cares if they are well trained or how old they are! let them in!  makes me feel safer, not like now when only armed guards and agents with special licenses and permits are carrying.  you can't even make a flimsy argument why he hasn't insisted on letting people with guns into his many lying speeches and pep rallies, most of them praising the NRA and second amendment gun rights that clearly say the right of the people to keep and BEAR ARMS, shall not be restricted- yet he restricts them!! he could demand these gun nuts be allowed in- but he does not.  he is a lying hypocrite.

how can a person with normal intelligence believe an untrained, probably nerdy teacher is going to react to a suicidal, homicidal shooter armed with an assault rifle and who knows how many 30 round clips, more readily, more bravely, more effectively than 4 armed trained sheriff deputies?

If you have teachers who will take several bullets shielding students from a
suicidal, homicidal shooter armed with an assault rifle and who knows how many 30 round clips I don't think you will have problems finding a teacher who would have the courage to take down a shooter.

Do you ever think?

and those teachers were not asked to walk out into a hall, leave the kids in their classroom behind, and try to confront a shooter with an assault weapon and high capacity clips.  they covered their students with their body, did not have to try to act like charles bronson.  you are so goddam wrapped up in your petty assault weapon love affair you can't think straight.  i bet black teachers would love to be holding a gun when the cops did show up in an active shooting situation!! or latino, or muslim looking!!  they should get special special pay. 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Four Deputies Waited Outside School During Shooting
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory