Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 08:51:15:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662250 Posts in 298761 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Defense Secretary James Mattis, breaking with President Trump... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Defense Secretary James Mattis, breaking with President Trump...  (Read 14 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 23, 18, 03:24:10:PM » Reply

Defense Secretary James Mattis, breaking with President Trump, has formally recommended that transgender troops be allowed to serve in the U.S. military provided they can deploy overseas.

A senior U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Friday that Mattis made the recommendation to Trump.

The official announcement about transgender policy is expected from the White House no later than March 23, according to officials.

Over the summer, the Pentagon was caught by surprise when the president tweeted that transgender people were no longer welcome in the military “in any capacity.”

The order was later blocked in federal court. A separate official said Mattis’ recommendation would not violate those recent orders that declared Trump’s ban on transgender people serving in the military unlawful.

The focus on being able to deploy is part of a broader push.

Mattis recently issued a new policy saying if any servicemember was unable to deploy with his or her unit for more than 12 months, excluding the combat wounded, that person would be kicked out of the military.

“We've come out with a policy that if you're not deployable for a year or more you're going to have to go somewhere else,” Mattis told reporters recently.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/23/mattis-recommends-letting-transgender-people-serve-in-military-in-break-from-trump.html
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 02 23, 18, 03:49:11:PM » Reply

Why does President Bone Spurs hate those who serve - and who want to serve - in our military?
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 02 23, 18, 04:05:07:PM » Reply

I am not too cool with the deployment policy.  I am not completely clear on it, but it appears that it is something to be used as an easy and cheap way to get rid of those with long term injuries, etc. without having to take care of them.   
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 02 24, 18, 01:44:59:AM » Reply

I see it could block transgender medical procedures while on duty...like bradley manning
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Defense Secretary James Mattis, breaking with President Trump...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory