Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 05:59:59:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662527 Posts in 298791 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What happened to DACA and Infrastructure? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: What happened to DACA and Infrastructure?  (Read 48 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 23, 18, 02:03:18:PM » Reply

has trump put those away now that mueller is closing in?
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 02 23, 18, 02:05:08:PM » Reply

He got what he wanted out of those.  But yes, it is obvious from his tweets and statements he makes that the fat treasonous turd is shitting his shorts. 
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 02 23, 18, 02:05:42:PM » Reply

Trump's infrastructure plan has created unbelievable chaos. Some are madder about the plan than they are about his tweets. The plan pleases almost no one.

What was promised – his highly touted plan to invest $1.5 trillion in the nation's infrastructure – had raised hopes of people everywhere that something was actually going to be done about the nation's crumbling infrastructure.

There was bipartisan support because it is obvious that something has to be done immediately to save the country's crumbling infrastructure. The hope of doing anything soon has now died.

The plan allocates very little federal funding. And, perhaps more shocking than anything else is the fact that if the president's infrastructure plan and the budget both passed as written, the result would be a net negative for federal infrastructure funding. Funding offered in the infrastructure plan would be made available by stripping revenue from other infrastructure funding programs.

For instance, the proposed budget would reduce U.S. Department of Transportation funding by $3.7 billion, and $2.8 billion in funding would be cut from the Environmental Protection Agency, both of which have programs that help fund transportation and water projects.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/23/trumps-infrastructure-plan-is-a-hot-mess-heres-how-to-fix-it-commentary.html
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 02 23, 18, 02:08:33:PM » Reply

When anyone gets serious about infrastructure then they will have to raise taxes.  You can't have one without the other. 
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 02 23, 18, 02:08:52:PM » Reply

Trump who recently shot down bipartisan immigration deals claims Dems 'have totally forgotten about DACA'

Trump, who repeatedly rejected bipartisan immigration deals in recent weeks, accused Democrats on Friday of abandoning reform efforts.

On Friday, the Supreme Court is set to examine an appeal of a lower court ruling blocking the Trump administration from deporting “Dreamers” after the March 5 deadline.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-rejected-bipartisan-deals-claims-dems-dropped-daca-article-1.3837509
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 02 23, 18, 02:25:20:PM » Reply

Frump says infrastructure is in a crisis, but he still wants $25 billion for a worthless wall.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 02 23, 18, 02:28:04:PM » Reply

I think the Ds decided that pushing DACA wasn't good for the party's popularity, which is going into the sewer.  There were a few debates, but nothing came of them.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 02 23, 18, 02:29:02:PM » Reply

Trump who recently shot down bipartisan immigration deals claims Dems 'have totally forgotten about DACA'

Trump, who repeatedly rejected bipartisan immigration deals in recent weeks, accused Democrats on Friday of abandoning reform efforts.

On Friday, the Supreme Court is set to examine an appeal of a lower court ruling blocking the Trump administration from deporting “Dreamers” after the March 5 deadline.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-rejected-bipartisan-deals-claims-dems-dropped-daca-article-1.3837509
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 02 23, 18, 02:30:58:PM » Reply

Frump has too many other things to worry about...

War with N Korea
War with Russia
War with Muehler
War with Media
War with NFL
War on Coal
War on Environment
War on Trade
War on Twitter
War on Truth
War on Guns
War on Ethics
etc...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What happened to DACA and Infrastructure?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory