Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:04:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653496 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Has Never Made A Speech Not In A Gun-Free Zone 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump Has Never Made A Speech Not In A Gun-Free Zone  (Read 50 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 02 23, 18, 07:11:12:AM » Reply

and he has lots and lots of armed guards, secret service agents next to him, walking around in the crowd, up in the lofts keeping a look out, and yet, he is afraid to give a speech in any public venue where people can have guns with them while they listen.  and yet he says schools and grocery stores and hamburger joints and bounce houses and petting zoos and theme parks cannot be safe unless PEOPLE CAN HAVE GUNS INSIDE?  i know the NRA is out of its mind, the leadership anyway, and trump voters have no sense, or Trump, but surely some of you right wingers can see just how stupid and specious this whole gun free zone argument is, right?  can you not see how this means you are being played?  that deep down, even those trying to carry the NRA's silly ass the more guns, the safer bullshit water know it is just bullshit- the more gun free the zone, the more safe, not the opposite?  look at japan.  look at EVERY OTHER MODERN COUNTRY WITH WAY MORE SENSIBLE GUN LAWS AND WAY LESS GUNS IN PUBLIC.  how can you morons keep falling for this shit day after day, gun massacre after gun massacre?  you are being played. 
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 23, 18, 07:27:39:AM » Reply

What a doofus.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #2 on: 02 23, 18, 07:30:25:AM » Reply

true.  and yet you voted for him, i believe.  buyer's remorse? are you now using the force?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 02 23, 18, 08:11:14:AM » Reply

The half breed never made a speech that wasn't in a gun free zone did he!

How about the old hag hillary did she ever make one that wasn't in a gun free zone!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #4 on: 02 23, 18, 08:27:01:AM » Reply

try to think....no, neither of those two fine people ever made a public speech as a candidate or public official in a venue that was not gun free.  but then again, they did not say stupid shit about how schools should not be gun free zones and how teachers or students should be armed, moron.  THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE, YOU IDIOT. quit fucking replying if you aren't even going to make any sense. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 23, 18, 08:29:24:AM » Reply

How many school shooting to date that wasn't in a gun free zone, ho boy?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 02 23, 18, 08:33:28:AM » Reply

I'll reply ho boy and if you have a fucking problem then I suggest you take to Jim, he hasn't informed us yet that you came back to take over the board, but in time you will try won't you

so go to hell fat boy, you don't run or own this board, like I said take it to Jim and if he tells not to reply to your bullshit and lies then I will abide!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #7 on: 02 23, 18, 08:37:53:AM » Reply

you have the right to embarrass yourself with your dumbass, racist, irrelevant replies, but I was trying to help you not do it, because I sympathize with any person as mentally challenged as you.  you are just not mentally equipped to try and comment without even other right wingers laughing at how stupid and inept you are.  I am only trying to help and this is the thanks I get. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 23, 18, 08:43:15:AM » Reply

No help from you is wanted or needed, YOU NEED TO CHECK BACK IN THE INSTUTION AND FINISH YOUR THERPY, that may stop you from trying to take control, but then again probably not, you may be to far gone already!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 02 23, 18, 09:03:26:AM » Reply

Oscar....let me clarify...I called you the doofus. Carry on.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #10 on: 02 23, 18, 11:41:02:AM » Reply

why?  what did i get wrong?  if you are not a doofus, explain what i got wrong.  are you saying Trump has given a speech during that time in a venue that allowed everyone to bring guns inside if they wanted?  so what are you complaining about?  why does trump and his advisors refuse to allow him to give a speech NOT in a gun free zone, even with all his armed guards, agents walking around in the crowds, agents in high places keeping an eye out, but he, like an idiot, says other public places would be safer if everybody could bring a gun in?  don't just call names, try to give a reason.  or you are the doofus, along with Trump.  get it?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Has Never Made A Speech Not In A Gun-Free Zone
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory