Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:13:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The deputy assigned to the Florida school didn't try to stop the shoot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The deputy assigned to the Florida school didn't try to stop the shoot  (Read 221 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #24 on: 02 23, 18, 12:51:02:PM » Reply

There should be accountability.  I didn't say take his pension away, I said he gets to retire with his pension.  But...Why shouldn't he be charged with dereliction of duty?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #25 on: 02 23, 18, 12:58:48:PM » Reply

why should firefighters not be charged if they decide it is too dangerous to go into a burning building even if they know there are people inside?  this guy should be charged...what about cops who have shot unarmed teens from many many feet away?  how about an armed idiot who stalked an unarmed teen and then claimed for some reason the unarmed teen decided to attack him, still carrying his iced tea and candy and the armed stalker adult shot him to death and was able to walk? 
ttopcat

« Reply #26 on: 02 23, 18, 01:52:48:PM » Reply

What a person does any given situation is hard to gauge, training is key and even then its iffy! I know every one hates mass shootings and Morn for those we lost, what these people need is time to morn, reflect and be consoled, may god bless them during this sad time! 
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #27 on: 02 23, 18, 01:59:41:PM » Reply

You must not read the news.  Police are being charged all the time now for shooting people.

Firefighters have a policy to NOT endanger based on conditions.

The school resource officer's job was to serve and protect and apparently, he did neither.  He didn't even try to deter.  Did he try to call the police?  Apparently not. Great job, right?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #28 on: 02 23, 18, 02:40:58:PM » Reply

who claimed he did a great job?  he was going to be fired.  i just don't think he could be arrested or have his pension taken away for doing WHAT 90% OF US WOULD DO WHEN FACED WITH THAT LIFE OR DEATH DECISION....you wouldn't rush inside, i am sure.  but you sure do not mind judging him.  and a lot of cops get charged, but most of them walk, with their pensions. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #29 on: 02 23, 18, 02:43:39:PM » Reply

When a cop or a judge breaks the law they are no longer acting in their official capacity

and become a regular citizen subject to all laws and codes and being sued
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #30 on: 02 23, 18, 02:44:11:PM » Reply

so..."a good guy, with a gun" isn't the fail-safe sure-fire solution that the right Wing and NRA say it's supposed to be.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #31 on: 02 23, 18, 02:47:55:PM » Reply

What a person does any given situation is hard to gauge, training is key and even then its iffy! I know every one hates mass shootings and Morn for those we lost, what these people need is time to morn, reflect and be consoled, may god bless them during this sad time!  

good post.  kudos. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #32 on: 02 23, 18, 04:19:29:PM » Reply

So, gun laws background checks, waiting periods didn’t work

But more useless laws criminals don’t ever obey will?

That’s the definition of insanity so why does the Left like it so ?p
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #33 on: 02 23, 18, 06:08:08:PM » Reply

Wow all these experts crawling out if the woodwork! First off if you are not willing to put your life on the line you should not enter the military, become a police officer or join the fire dept.. Now as far as a handgun vs a rifle in a situation like this there is not much advantage to the rifle other than mag capacity. If a shooter is confronted with fire coming his way he must deal with that rather than continue to shoot unarmed kids, so someone with a handgun can very well make the difference between life and death.

What those of you who have never been in the military there is something you do not understand, the fear of death can be overruled by something else, the fear of losing the respect of those you serve with which supersedes flight or fight or any of your other bullshit excuses for the coward of broward, he had a job to do and because he didn't do it kids died, oh and don't compare firemen letting a building burn down, that is done only when no lives are at stake!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #34 on: 02 23, 18, 06:13:45:PM » Reply

True cowards will arm themselves and hide behind walls, bars and fences...

True Americans will NOT let a couple sickos change their lives or lifestyle.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #35 on: 02 23, 18, 06:41:15:PM » Reply

True Americans will NOT let a couple sickos change their lives or lifestyle.

Most Americans agree. They don't want a gun ban.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The deputy assigned to the Florida school didn't try to stop the shoot
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory