Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:53:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: we have become pussies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: we have become pussies  (Read 236 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #24 on: 02 23, 18, 07:56:04:AM » Reply

some of those crisis actors were awesome.  especially those who played the 20 dead children and their grieving parents at Sandy Hook. very convincing.  good thing infowars and gateway pundit and other insane right wing conspiracy theory media caught on and warned other pointy headed right wing conspiracy nuts to not believe those kids were dead, and their parents were grieving.  then it makes it easier to blow off any attempt to ban assault weapons and high capacity clips that are almost always the weapon of choice in these sick shooting massacres.  I wonder if the NRA funds these insane crisis actor bullshit theories?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #25 on: 02 23, 18, 08:10:45:AM » Reply

leave it up to ignorant right wingers to demean America's military.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #26 on: 02 23, 18, 02:54:41:PM » Reply

Remember it is Democrats who gutted the military needlessly costing lives!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #27 on: 02 23, 18, 08:30:33:PM » Reply

another dumbass lie, military spending did go down somewhat, a tiny bit, after we pulled out of Iraq like Bush's deal required.  and the budget sequester plan passed in 2013 by congress, limited how much any spending could increase, including defense spending, and the republican congress was for that.  PLUS, congress actually writes all budget laws, the president's budget is A REQUEST, not the law.  why don't right wingers know this?  the budget sequestration plan did not end until this fiscal year, which is when dumbass Trump proposed increasing defense spending by 54 billion dollars over what Obama's last budget year was.

Understanding Sequester: An Update for the 115th Congress | House ...
https://democrats-budget.house.gov/.../understanding-sequester-update-115th-congres...
Feb 1, 2017 - But without action, their full impact would be felt in 2018 (This would represent a cut from the original BCA cap of $38 billion (6.9 percent) for non-defense funding, and $54 billion (9.0 percent) for defense funding). Mandatory spending cuts (about $18 billion in cuts for non-defense programs and less than ...

Trump's Budget Can't Survive Sequestration - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/donald...sequestration/519798/
Mar 16, 2017 - And in doing that, Trump would almost certainly lose too many Republican votes to pass his budget. Sequestration shoots. Sequestration kills. “Show me the budget deal that would increase defense spending, lift the budget caps, keep all Republicans, and bring in eight [Senate] Democrats,” said Todd ....
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #28 on: 02 23, 18, 08:35:20:PM » Reply

Our military funding was below pre-WWII when President Trump took office!

Also Obama diverted Military funding to non-military organizations!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #29 on: 02 23, 18, 08:51:19:PM » Reply

you are a liar. 
D2D

« Reply #30 on: 02 23, 18, 09:09:37:PM » Reply

Right!

Keep projecting your failings upon others!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 02 23, 18, 10:33:35:PM » Reply

I know more about military tactics and strategy of today and of WW2 and Vietnam, than you old guys do even if you were grunts in the old fashioned wars because I read more and know more about it than you bozos.  OBVIOUSLY.

Beaaaaahaaaahaaaaa it's really too bad that they don't have a combat infantry badge for reading about combat! Maybe one with a reading lamp and a floral wreath!!!!!

I don't give a fuck what you ever read until and unless you are under fire You know nothing! But you couldn't make it through basic training even the watered down version of today.

As far as age goes those "old guys" are the generals of today and while the mechanisms evolve some things never change, not one bit, like the ability to do your assigned duties under fire something that deputy was unable to do. Something you can never fully comprehend as you are from your own comments a blowhard know nothing making excuses for your own cowardice!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #32 on: 02 24, 18, 06:20:40:AM » Reply

under combat like trump, you mean, dickhead?  what a clown you are.  i know more about everything than you do, because you are so hopelessly stupid, upyourwazoo.  why don't you keep on having your delusions of adequacy, boy, and leave the thinking and the decision making to people who can count over 20 without having to take off their shoes and socks first. 
Sadie402

« Reply #33 on: 02 24, 18, 08:27:38:AM » Reply

In your eyes Jesus Christ was a pussie!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #34 on: 02 24, 18, 08:36:59:AM » Reply

these right wingers and fake christians are so dense they do not even see that everything they hate about liberals- about caring more about the poor than the rich, about the sick than the healthy, about peace more than war, about being tolerant more than about judging, is what made Jesus Jesus!!  These right wingers who claim to be Christians apparently thought Jesus was a cold blooded homophobe who hated muslims and mexicans, especially mexican immigrants, who loved guns, pushing broads around, torturing, capital punishment and starting lying wars. 
August West

« Reply #35 on: 02 24, 18, 11:17:24:AM » Reply

Even Gandhi knew these fake Christians suck royally.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/22155-i-like-your-christ-i-do-not-like-your-christians
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: we have become pussies
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About