Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:10:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660613 Posts in 298607 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: we have become pussies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: we have become pussies  (Read 235 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #12 on: 02 22, 18, 09:17:24:PM » Reply

It has to do with the generally declining moral strength of the nation, where snowflakes are coddled and commies are everywhere.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #13 on: 02 22, 18, 09:34:34:PM » Reply

Have you not been watching the movies Sea?

The SMART Nerd is the one who saves the day now, NOT the physical jock.
seahooker

« Reply #14 on: 02 22, 18, 09:41:56:PM » Reply

does the world around you look like it is being saved, nerd?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 02 22, 18, 10:02:32:PM » Reply

Oscar admits Democrats want America utterly defenseless!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 02 22, 18, 10:19:07:PM » Reply

whore boy want's everybody to be a pussy like he is.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 02 23, 18, 12:31:54:AM » Reply

hate to burst anybody's snot bubble, but the days of hand to hand fighting are over.  the days of being able to carry 50 pounds of gear and endure awful weather is over, except for the occasional black ops or special forces missions. 

Uhhhhh what about carrying a wounded soldier out of enemy fire, that would be more than fifty pounds except you probably cannot conceive of such selfless actions. You also never carried the baseplate of an 81mm mortar, or humpt radio gear!

And the days of hand to hand combat are not over it happens !
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #18 on: 02 23, 18, 05:24:23:AM » Reply

hate to burst anybody's snot bubble, but the days of hand to hand fighting are over.  the days of being able to carry 50 pounds of gear and endure awful weather is over, except for the occasional black ops or special forces missions.  we do not need a huge standing army anymore, and we do not need physically superior specimens for the next major war or military action we engage in.  we do not need to hold territory, we do not need to use land vehicles and ground troops to win wars and or win any strategic military missions anymore. 

Mind telling us what you know 1st hand about the military?                                    P O P '

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #19 on: 02 23, 18, 05:59:49:AM » Reply

wow, watch the right wing goons line up to prove how stupid they are!!  i could kick every one of your asses, but that is not the point.  as far as combat goes, if any of you old guys were in combat, it was back when there was this old fashioned type of war, not today, so deal with it.  you are too slow to keep up with the times.  remember how when saddam invaded and took over Kuwait in a matter of days, using old fashioned tactics against an almost defenseless third world country?  how a lot of old ass generals in this country were worried about how many we might lose if we got involved in removing this huge tank armada Iraq had of mainly Russian tanks, some of them state of the art from the russian arsenal?  Well, using our technology and our sophisticated weapons, these tanks became targets like fish in a barrel, and we destroyed them as easily as any tank out in the open today could be destroyed by similar technology, air power and precision bombing from platforms the tanks cannot even detect. you drain clogs.  do you really think if we get in any war with any power, there are going to be front lines and village by village territory take back?  are you seriously this stupid?  that if we get involved with a major adversary, not some third rate defenseless state like Iraq, that we would use combat troops in any sizable way, knowing they are hard to protect, hard to keep fed, and serve no real purpose in today's world? Why would we want to take and hold territory?  Then we have to defend it.  and, again, with today's technology and air power and precision missile placement, static, known targets are almost impossible to defend!!  how can even you mullet headed oldtimers believe the next war will be fought like WW2 or Vietnam?  and as far as how much combat I have seen, none.  what does that have to do with it?  experts today know more about the tactics and the military decisions made during the Civil War than ANY FREAKING GROUND SOLDIER WHO FOUGHT THAT WAR, and I know more about military tactics and strategy of today and of WW2 and Vietnam, than you old guys do even if you were grunts in the old fashioned wars because I read more and know more about it than you bozos.  OBVIOUSLY. 
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #20 on: 02 23, 18, 07:39:33:AM » Reply

Oh yeah, whaddabout Monica Lewenski? 
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #21 on: 02 23, 18, 07:42:05:AM » Reply

hillary let 4 people die when she told the military to stand down. according to Fox. 
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #22 on: 02 23, 18, 07:48:11:AM » Reply

Hillary and Harvey Weinstein planned the attack using crisis actors. 
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #23 on: 02 23, 18, 07:52:12:AM » Reply

Photos on a dead marine's cell phone clearly show Monica at the scene. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: we have become pussies
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About