Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 09:09:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662990 Posts in 298834 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Florida shooting survivor: Media using tragedy to push gun control 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Florida shooting survivor: Media using tragedy to push gun control  (Read 137 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 02 21, 18, 07:05:04:PM » Reply

A survivor of the deadly shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, who was previously interviewed by CNN and MSNBC following the mass shooting, told Fox News he believes certain media outlets are politicizing the tragedy to push gun control.

Brandon Minoff, an 18-year-old senior, said the media chose to target gun control advocates instead of focusing on the 17 lives lost in Wednesday's slaughter.

“I wholeheartedly believe that the media is politicizing this tragedy,” Minoff said. “It seems that gun control laws is the major topic of conversation rather than focusing on the bigger issue of 17 innocent lives being taken at the hands of another human.”

Minoff said students at the school are well-meaning and passionate on both sides of the contentious gun issue. At least 100 students from the school were expected to march in front of the State Capital in Tallahassee on Wednesday to demand stricter gun laws.

Dozens of his classmates have willingly approached reporters and anchors to advocate for what they see as solutions to stop the school shooting epidemic. But Minoff said not all of the students at the school share the same stance -- yet most of the coverage has ignored those who favor gun rights.

“I know many people who are pro-gun and others who support gun control but it seems that the media is specifically targeting those in support of gun control to make it seem as if they are the majority, and the liberal news outlets are the ones that seem to make the bigger effort to speak to these people, and I'm talking from experience,” said Minoff, who was interviewed on cable news in primetime.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/20/florida-school-shooting-survivor-media-is-using-tragedy-to-push-gun-control.html

This is a side of the story that is not shared often.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 02 21, 18, 07:12:02:PM » Reply

It's been going on for days, like it's the most important thing there is and it's always accompanied with talk of guns and more gun control.   Anyone who says there is not a concerted effort to rally political action is brain dead.  Days.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #2 on: 02 21, 18, 07:58:32:PM » Reply

It shows they don’t care about those poor victims

Only their  political agenda has any meaning for those heartless monsters
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #3 on: 02 21, 18, 08:10:10:PM » Reply

What a stupid premise for a thread. 
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #4 on: 02 21, 18, 08:12:16:PM » Reply

Liberals are heartless... we never hear a peep from them after all our Steinles, did we?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #5 on: 02 21, 18, 10:34:44:PM » Reply

It’s  NOT about gun controll unless you support the NWO

It’s about protecting our kids from those who would kill them like babykiller booboob
Who said here he’d like to see more dead babies and moms shot blown up then burned

What kind of POS says evil shit like that Huh?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #6 on: 02 21, 18, 10:42:45:PM » Reply

Your tiny dick told you that huh?

Bbwwahahahahahaha

And you believed it didn’t ya
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #7 on: 02 21, 18, 10:49:01:PM » Reply

Smile when you say that!

gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 02 21, 18, 11:07:27:PM » Reply

My tiny dick (you) did tell me that Widdle Wee Wee.  I do believe you.   
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #9 on: 02 22, 18, 05:14:10:AM » Reply

he may be right.  just like when a tributary of Lake Erie caught on fire the media reported on that often enough that the EPA was created to stop the incredible amounts of toxic chemicals being legally released into that lake and its tributaries.  the media is supposed to report on problems in our society and the news of the day.  it is funny how fox channel spent over a week to finally find one survivor who is part of the problem- people too fucking senseless to see how obviously the correct immediate answer is ban goddamn assault weapons in all its forms and high capacity clips.  then move on from there to other common sense gun control laws.  right wingers are too stupid to understand how to react to something that happens in our society almost every month- 5 or more unrelated people being slaughtered in a matter of seconds or minutes by some asshole with an assault weapon. 
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #10 on: 02 22, 18, 08:22:18:AM » Reply

I’m a lifelong ‘gun guy,’ but the Florida shooting has changed my mind

I’m not buying it anymore. I’m stealing away, running from camp, out into the darkness where one resolves issues with clear thought instead of cheerleading.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #11 on: 02 22, 18, 08:27:13:PM » Reply

Babykiller Booboob say his little dick talks to him

Bet he talks back to it too !

Bbwwahahahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Florida shooting survivor: Media using tragedy to push gun control
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory