Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:59:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri  (Read 1302 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 18, 18, 11:26:04:AM » Reply

Third-graders in a Missouri community are continuing to sell raffle tickets for an AR-15 to benefit their traveling baseball team after the same type of rifle was used to slaughter and injure dozens at a Florida school.

Levi Patterson, the coach of a 9-and-under baseball team in Neosho, Mo., told The Star the idea was conceived before the shooting in Parkland, Fla.

A father of one of the players — who co-founded Black Rain Ordnance Inc., a weapons purveyor in Neosho — offered the weapon for the raffle.

Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

“One of the people from the hate group turned in (a Facebook post about the raffle) for I don’t know what,” Patterson said. The post had shown a weapon next to the school logo, leading to fierce criticism by some until Facebook removed the post, according to Patterson.

After this story was published, Patterson said he mistakenly said the critics were part of a hate group. He said he does not view them as a hate group but as a concerned group that has “every right to stand up for what they believe in.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article200763099.html#storylink=cpy
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 18, 18, 11:37:16:AM » Reply

So ms-wvit you would deny children the right to raise money for projects? Now explain why you see this as a problem!

Another question ms-wvit should these third graders be arrested, removed from their homes and turned over to child services?
August West

« Reply #2 on: 02 18, 18, 11:40:46:AM » Reply

Why not let them sell cocaine. It`s not as destructive as AR-15s. 
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 02 18, 18, 11:42:59:AM » Reply

I don't know.  Cocaine is illegal, maybe they could raffle off cases of beer and half gallons of Wild Turkey though.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 18, 18, 11:44:28:AM » Reply

A lot of kids are selling drugs auggiepoo strange you should mention that you buy yours from children, now don't claim you're not a drug addict auggie,
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 18, 18, 11:45:21:AM » Reply

Well ms-wvit?

So ms-wvit you would deny children the right to raise money for projects? Now explain why you see this as a problem!

Another question ms-wvit should these third graders be arrested, removed from their homes and turned over to child services?
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 02 18, 18, 11:52:56:AM » Reply

I just said maybe they should raffle off cases of beer and half gallons of Wild Turkey blammey. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 18, 18, 12:00:46:PM » Reply

Now why would you want them selling booze ms-wvit? What do you have against children ms-wvit?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 02 18, 18, 12:04:26:PM » Reply

why not?   it's legal isn't it?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #9 on: 02 18, 18, 12:14:55:PM » Reply

If it is not illegal for 3rd graders to sale raffle tickets, then where the problem.  Is DBM trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill...
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #10 on: 02 18, 18, 12:29:50:PM » Reply

Whose idea was it to name the school Dylan Klebold Elementary? 
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 02 18, 18, 12:32:26:PM » Reply

Over the last 24 hours, however, that obsession has been tuned up a notch, with Trump unleashing a series of bitter tweets attacking even his own top advisers and agencies for their alleged complicity in this narrative.

The Trump tweets, taken together, sound less like the views of the President of the United States and more like the sort of paranoid, conspiracy theories of InfoWars founder Alex Jones
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Third-graders are selling AR-15 raffle tickets in Missouri
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory