Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:13:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653361 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More Alphabet at a glance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: More Alphabet at a glance  (Read 330 times)
wralst
Honored Member

« on: 09 04, 10, 12:14:40:AM » Reply

Hmmmm how about last first in descending order?

YOUTH

For a Republican, any period preceding last week; for a minority, ends at age six. Youthful indiscretion: Any crime or moral failing committed by a Republican. Evil: Any crime or moral failing committed by anyone else.

WOMEN

See "wives," "mothers," or "homemakers." No other definition available.

WISE USE OF NATURAL RESOURCES

Using it all up before the Rapture.

WILL OF THE PEOPLE

Used only when the public votes your way. Acceptable method of denying constitutional rights of minorities. Never used when public opinion is against you (i.e. abortion, doctor-assisted suicide, etc.).

VICTIM OF SOCIETY

Any conservative white male, because no one in human history has ever suffered as he is now suffering.

TRADITIONAL VALUES

The classic values and morals that made America great, such as lynching blacks, beating up gays, and keeping the "little woman" barefoot, pregnant, and in servitude.

TORT REFORM

A slap on the wrist is the only acceptable punishment for illegal or unethical activities by corporations. However, the full weight of the law must be thrown at individuals who attempt to sue corporations for illegal or unethical activities.

SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS

Varying definitions. A presidential right, if president is Republican. Called "stacking the court" if president is Democrat.

SUBVERSIVE ELEMENTS

Bookstores, coffeehouses, art galleries, and other liberal hangouts, especially those in major cities.

REPUBLICAN PARTY

A political party that welcomes all conservatives, as long as they are pro-life, pro-gun, pro-Big Business, pro-oil, pro-war, and anti-everything else. Democratic party: Communist.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Left-wing lockstep groupthink conformism. Simple common sense: Right-wing lockstep groupthink conformism.

PERSECUTION

Suffered if your position on an issue is actively opposed. Examples of "persecution" include investigative journalistic reporting, any lawsuit filed against your church organization by the ACLU, or being yelled at by people whom you have harassed by fax or phone or whom you have misrepresented in your fund-raising materials.

--------------------

LOL! is all I can say
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 04, 10, 12:23:26:AM » Reply

So why aren't conservatives funny?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-mcquaid/why-arent-conservatives-f_b_41256.html

---------------

That was kinda old (2007 even) lets see......

10 Ways To Spot A Violent Conservative

http://www.funnyconservatives.com/2010/03/10-ways-to-spot-a-violent-conservative/

---------------

How about:

The American Freedom Anti-Propaganda and Family/Education Safety Act

http://www.funnyconservatives.com/2010/05/the-american-freedom-anti-propaganda-and-familyeducation-safety-act/

Heck I thought it was funny especially:

First, laws will be emplaced to help make you free. You might think, “Well, I thought I was free”. Don’t be silly. This is going to give you levels of freedom that would make your head explode if you even could imagine them. So free, there are really no words to describe it. Just know, freedom.

In conclusion, remember that if you don’t support this act it means not only are you a pinko-commie, freedom hating, pro-Big Brother, family hating, dumb child loving jerk who likes danger, you also are probably a meanie who wants to club bald eagles to death. Shame on you.

------------------

But then I'm different than Jim

wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 04, 10, 12:27:19:AM » Reply

See now THIS is racist (and even maybe anti Feminazi-Treehugger?)

Blonde Is The New Green

US Energy Secretary, Steven Chu, recently proposed that all black streets and roof tops be painted white as a measure to help curb global warming. The theory behind this proposal is that lighter colors would reflect the suns rays back into space, rather than trap them in the earth and increase global temperatures.

Al Gore immediately jumped on board and purchased stock in a paint company that claims to have the whitest white paint color available, called “whitey white”. Several proposals have been made to congress to immediately begin painting all of the roads and rooftops in the world.

http://www.funnyconservatives.com/2010/04/blonde-is-the-new-green/

justincase

« Reply #3 on: 09 04, 10, 12:27:55:AM » Reply

Wralst, you have stated several times that you are "independent" politically.  Why then do you only ridicule or speak out against conservatives/republican?  I don't believe I have ever seen one single post from you slamming liberals or democrats. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 09 04, 10, 12:32:09:AM » Reply

But then I'm different than Jim

Yep...  :- )

wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 09 04, 10, 12:37:18:AM » Reply

Democrats are too easy - y'll all do them every day here.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More Alphabet at a glance
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About