Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:59:59:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Alphabet at a glance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Alphabet at a glance  (Read 1364 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 09 03, 10, 11:40:53:PM » Reply

Career
The greatest deception ever perpetrated upon women by "radical feminists" and one of the primary causes for The Breakdown Of The Family.  While women have every right to pursue careers, they have throughout history always been the nurturer while men have always been the provider. There is nothing stopping women from changing that, but they do so at the risk of losing the special mother/child bonding as well as adding more latchkey children to mix.  Studies have shown that children with significant amounts of time with no adult supervision (often called latchkey children) demonstrate more delinquent and anti-social behavior than their supervised peers. 

Criminal
Someone who breaks the law.

Criminal Rights
The worse the criminal the more they will be defended by the far left.

Cult
Any religious organization that preaches, practices, or condones antisocial behavior or violence toward others.  While Islam is not considered a "cult" a great proportion of its followers do fall into the criteria.

Disney
The main force behind teaching children to disrespect parents, that cartoons are real, that trees have feelings.
Domestic Partner Benefits
Same rights and benefits as married couples, given to any non-married couple that legally request it.

Domestic Violence
A problem that affects Families from all cultures, and handled the same in all cultures.

Feminist
A term used by "freed" women whose paranoia has driven them to believe that men are out to get them and want them all barefoot and pregnant.

Hate Crimes
Since real and actual "Hate Crimes" are so rare, the act of not agreeing with another is now considered a hate crime. Unless the target of the crime is white, male and straight.

Hollywood
The source of all evil in western civilization. Controlled either by Disney, feminists, liberals, and "militant radical homosexual activists". Hollywood is also a place where a conservative actor fears speaking out for fear of being ostracized. The first amendment has actually been repealed in Hollywood.

Honor
Being Honest.

I learned my lesson
"I learned my lesson."

Jesus Christ
The Son of GOD

Judicial Activism
The attempt to thwart or rewrite the Constitution.

Judicial System
Adhering to the Constitution.

Leech, welfare bum/queen
Any person who is a Leech, welfare bum/queen.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 10, 11:42:20:PM » Reply

Didn't wralst do this earlier?  And I guess I must have missed the beginning of these antics...what is the purpose?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 10, 11:43:52:PM » Reply

Yeah, Wally gave his opinion on these, I decided to give mine..

takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 03, 10, 11:47:08:PM » Reply

Oh okay...so I will need to do a side by side comparison...

captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #4 on: 09 03, 10, 11:48:21:PM » Reply

-
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9_h9reqOOI&amp;p=DA81D02EB2DC0DD2&amp;playnext=1&amp;index=6" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/s9_h9reqOOI&amp;p=DA81D02EB2DC0DD2&amp;playnext=1&amp;index=6</a>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9_h9reqOOI&p=DA81D02EB2DC0DD2&playnext=1&index=6
justincase

« Reply #5 on: 09 03, 10, 11:49:51:PM » Reply

Hollywood
The source of all evil in western civilization. Controlled either by Disney, feminists, liberals, and "militant radical homosexual activists". Hollywood is also a place where a conservative actor fears speaking out for fear of being ostracized. The first amendment has actually been repealed in Hollywood.

If you or anyone else truly believes this, then I hope you aren't hypocritical by going to movies or watching them on TV. 
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 09 03, 10, 11:50:16:PM » Reply

Captain...why are you putting your personal videos out there for the whole world to see?
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 09 03, 10, 11:53:28:PM » Reply

I'm thankful I'm not burdened with being concerned about any of issues listed. Not a single one...I really like the 60s attitude that if what you do does not directly hurt me, then do it.
justincase

« Reply #8 on: 09 03, 10, 11:54:09:PM » Reply

Career
The greatest deception ever perpetrated upon women by "radical feminists" and one of the primary causes for The Breakdown Of The Family.  While women have every right to pursue careers, they have throughout history always been the nurturer while men have always been the provider. There is nothing stopping women from changing that, but they do so at the risk of losing the special mother/child bonding as well as adding more latchkey children to mix.  Studies have shown that children with significant amounts of time with no adult supervision (often called latchkey children) demonstrate more delinquent and anti-social behavior than their supervised peers. 

What a bunch of bullshit.  If the economy were such that women didn't have to work in order for their families to live decent lives, I am sure many women would love to be able to stay home.  Unfortunately, this has not been the case for several decades. 

In addition, most women who work outside the home still have just as much special mother/child bonding as a working mother.  All that crap you posted sounds like something written back in the 1950s. 
justincase

« Reply #9 on: 09 03, 10, 11:56:03:PM » Reply

Domestic Violence
A problem that affects Families from all cultures, and handled the same in all cultures.

Another load of bullshit.  Domestic violence is NOT handled the same in all cultures. 
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #10 on: 09 04, 10, 12:00:23:AM » Reply

American exceptionalism:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6yvtC8nWS8&amp;NR=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/A6yvtC8nWS8&amp;NR=1</a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6yvtC8nWS8&NR=1
wralst
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 09 04, 10, 12:01:21:AM » Reply

LOL

The difference is that Jim actually believes this shit.

I post it to poke fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Alphabet at a glance
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats