Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 09:39:25:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660985 Posts in 298646 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: My Wife Cried And I Will Think About It. I Saw A Movie Tonight... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: My Wife Cried And I Will Think About It. I Saw A Movie Tonight...  (Read 915 times)
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« on: 09 03, 10, 10:48:27:PM » Reply

‎ - 1hr 34min‎‎ - Rated R‎‎ - Documentary‎ -
Director: Amir Bar-Lev - Cast: Josh Brolin - :
Pat Tillman gave up his professional football career to join the Army Rangers in 2002 -- and became an instant symbol of patriotic fervor and unflinching duty. But the truth about Pat Tillman is far more complex, and ultimately far more heroic, than more »the caricature created by the media. And, when the government tried to turn his death into propaganda, they took on the wrong family. From her home in Santa Cruz mountains, Pat's mother, Dannie Tillman, led the family's crusade to reveal the truth beneath the mythology of their son's life and death. "The Tillman Story" not only shines a light on the shady aftermath of Pat's death and calls to task the entire chain of command but also examines themes as timeless as the notion of heroism itself.

This is a sad commentary and documentary of our government, Defense Dept and military in general.

Did anyone tell the the truth during the Bush Presidency?

It has been a long time since I was at a movie that received a standing ovation at the end.

You really should see this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZCGiBuvKA
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 10, 10:51:24:PM » Reply

Is she related to Beck?
slickclick
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 10, 11:00:09:PM » Reply

It's sad how the Bush administration lied about Pat Tilman and also Jessica Lynch.

What a disgusting bunch of people.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 09 03, 10, 11:01:49:PM » Reply

Do you remember how liberals said Tillman was a moron for joining the military instead of staying safe at home playing football?

Liberals have no right to use Tillman's story to abuse America!
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 09 03, 10, 11:07:37:PM » Reply

I didn't hear the word Liberal used through out the film. I suppose you should ask Tillman's mother if she is a Liberal. It''s her film about about her son.
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #5 on: 09 03, 10, 11:16:16:PM » Reply

Liberals have no right to use Tillman's story to abuse America!

The Bushistas had no right to lie.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 09 03, 10, 11:23:10:PM » Reply

You liberals understand nothing!

In the military it is considered a kindness to the family of those killed in friendly fire incidents they died fighting the enemy!

As the truth serves no one but the enemy and demoralizes the troops?

Unfortunately, American liberals want to serve the enemy and demoralize the troops!
slickclick
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 09 03, 10, 11:32:27:PM » Reply

You liberals understand nothing!

In the military it is considered a kindness to the family of those killed in friendly fire incidents they died fighting the enemy!

As the truth serves no one but the enemy and demoralizes the troops?

Unfortunately, American liberals want to serve the enemy and demoralize the troops!

The above nonsense proves that you know absolutely nothing about the military. You are clueless.

internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #8 on: 09 03, 10, 11:32:55:PM » Reply

Liars.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 09 03, 10, 11:36:27:PM » Reply

The above nonsense proves that you know absolutely nothing about the military. You are clueless.

Shows what little you know!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #10 on: 09 03, 10, 11:41:21:PM » Reply

I don't consider the exploitation of anyone's death to be very patriotic or compassionate...

But I do have a question...being that this is documentary meant to send a message, are the producers and such intending to donate their profits to any sort of foundation or charitable group in Pat's name...

You realize that would be the only way to ensure that they weren't just out there to make money off his death...
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 09 04, 10, 12:26:03:AM » Reply

No way should you libs talk about someone else lying.  You have the biggest one in the White House right now.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: My Wife Cried And I Will Think About It. I Saw A Movie Tonight...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory