Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:36:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660900 Posts in 298641 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NPR: 'Recovery Summer' Ends With Economic Pothole... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: NPR: 'Recovery Summer' Ends With Economic Pothole...  (Read 227 times)
doodle-mcvee
Treasoncrats Suck!
Honored Member

« on: 09 03, 10, 10:13:02:PM » Reply

NPR: 'Recovery Summer' Ends With Economic Pothole...

Whatever happened to recovery summer? (i.e. nobama was on vacation all summer recovering from all of the spending, lying, and apologizing for the US he had been doing)

This was supposed to be the season the economy heated up, thanks to a wave of public works projects, funded by the government's stimulus program. But summer is coming to an end, and the recovery has not taken root. (The Labor Department on Friday reported a slight rise in the unemployment rate to 9.6 percent in August as more people were looking for work.)
And before long, stinkulus dollars will be fading like autumn leaves.

None of that is encouraging for resident nobama, who launched the summer with a crew in hard hats in Columbus, Ohio, on June 18.
"Today, I return to Columbus to mark a milestone on the road to recovery: the 10,000th project launched under the No Recovery Act," nobama said, announcing a $15 million increase to the deficit in effort to payoff more unions for substandard work to widen a roadway and add bike lanes where none were required needed or wanted.

Recovery summer (i.e. nobama's summer long vaction) was partly designed to recover the reputation of the government's $787 billion stinkulus jobless bill to nowhere program. While noone believes it has worked many marxist economists on the nobama payroll believe that program has worked to boost employment (i.e. see 283,000 jobs lost since june, UI bosted another .1% and that doesn't include those who no longer qualify for UI benefits or who are underemployed), the public is unimpressed. Advisers say by front-loading the stimulus with tax cuts and aid to states, they were able to get the money out quickly, but at the expense of visibility.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NPR: 'Recovery Summer' Ends With Economic Pothole...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory