Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 01:35:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660159 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pharma sale rep reveals Big Pharma 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Pharma sale rep reveals Big Pharma  (Read 297 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 09 03, 10, 08:17:42:PM » Reply

One of the "best of the best" says the industy has no interest in your health.  Goal is to get you on drugs and keep you that way.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqmeB6GB25Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KqmeB6GB25Q</a>
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 10, 08:31:36:PM » Reply

I was watching TV last night and In the hour I was watching at least 6-8  ads-If you took this drug and you had complications call   1-800 Screww them hard.

I wish the drug companies would pull all the meds off the sheves and tell the people GO back to Folk Medicine --Untill you get your schite on Straight -!
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 10, 08:43:01:PM » Reply

One of the "best of the best" says the industy has no interest in your health.  Goal is to get you on drugs and keep you that way. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqmeB6GB25Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KqmeB6GB25Q</a>

Thanks for posting this, chuck.

The first time I heard someone say this was years ago in an interview done by Phil Donahue with a someone from the pharmaceutical industry who was actually bragging about the fact that that his company and the industry were not looking for cures, but for palliatives that would calm the symptoms of the disease, without curing the disease.

He said they did this because there would be no money in curing the disease once it was cured there would be no need for the medication, but that medications that simply treat the symptoms will bring in money for the life of the patient taking them.

I was stunned and outraged and wanted to leap through the TV and throttle him.  Until then my image of pharmaceutical chemists and researchers was that of doctors like Jenner, Salk, Erlich, Reed etc.  People who searched diligently for the cure for man's illnesses.

But no, Big Pharma is not like that -- not a caring friend to human beings.

The guy Donahue interviewed was smiling and bragging about this, now it takes whistleblowers to get that info out to the people.
HK91-762mm

« Reply #3 on: 09 03, 10, 08:54:23:PM » Reply

He said they did this because there would be no money in curing the disease once it was cured there would be no need for the medication, but that medications that simply treat the symptoms will bring in money for the life of the patient taking them

Are You Smoking Liberal weed?Huh??

Certainly Medical companies are looking for cures-- Like my buddy-- Got sick -Blood work all messed up--Hodgkin's disease-- He went to the hospital and they had Infusions that cured him  -He doesn't have to take anything at all just get check ups !
  Millions of people are walking around because they were cured By modern medicine- especially Infections-!
How about Anti rejection drugs that make transplants possible ? and the Anti clotting drugs that make open heart and bypass surgery possible -!

This crap comes in right behind the 80MPG carburator the oil co's bought the patents to story.!!!!!!!!!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 09 03, 10, 08:56:21:PM » Reply

Of course, it makes sense for a business perspective, but it is important to understand that money is the bottom line.  There are many drugs that are a "God send", but there are many that do more harm than good and treat only the symptoms without addressing the root cause.  Also there is a trend to label some behaviors as a disease when there is, in fact, no disease, but inconvenient behavior or a nutritional/hormonal imbalance or heavy metal toxicity.
HK91-762mm

« Reply #5 on: 09 03, 10, 09:05:20:PM » Reply

Also there is a trend to label some behaviors as a disease when there is, in fact, no disease, but inconvenient behavior or a nutritional/hormonal imbalance or heavy metal toxicity

HUMmmmmm---->  You Know My Ex wife too !!

OH yea-- Metal toxicity  LEAD   ,,,I used to run a Radiator repair shop for 10 years  I used Solder By the 25lb roll and Removed hundreds of headers with a torch[outside ]  One time I had myself tested for Pb -the test came back showing a Trace amount so small the doc could care less..  I used molten solder every day  and cast bullets from the reclaimed lead from desoldering rads.
So one wonders what in hell do the kids who get lead poisoning do to get it ?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #6 on: 09 03, 10, 09:13:55:PM » Reply

Not so fast, drugs are keeping granny alive where we'll get another 10 to 20 yrs. for her with a pacemaker

and blood thinners.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 09 03, 10, 10:11:02:PM » Reply

He said they did this because there would be no money in curing the disease once it was cured there would be no need for the medication, but that medications that simply treat the symptoms will bring in money for the life of the patient taking them

Are You Smoking Liberal weed?Huh??

Certainly Medical companies are looking for cures-- Like my buddy-- Got sick -Blood work all messed up--Hodgkin's disease-- He went to the hospital and they had Infusions that cured him  -He doesn't have to take anything at all just get check ups !
  Millions of people are walking around because they were cured By modern medicine- especially Infections-!
How about Anti rejection drugs that make transplants possible ? and the Anti clotting drugs that make open heart and bypass surgery possible -!

This crap comes in right behind the 80MPG carburator the oil co's bought the patents to story.!!!!!!!!!

#1.  I don't do mind-altering drugs of any kind.

#2.  The pharmaceuticals you mention don't CURE anything, they help the situation without curing it.  They happen to be good pharmaceuticals, but not cures.

#3.  You're wrong and someday you might tragically find out you're dead wrong.

#4.  One of the Biblical Proverbs says:  "A fool turneth away instruction."  So you be a fool and fight anything, any information that could be helpful to you, because it suits your arrogant nature to do so.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pharma sale rep reveals Big Pharma
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About