Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 06:34:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Brewer Says She Was Wrong About Beheadings in Arizona 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Brewer Says She Was Wrong About Beheadings in Arizona  (Read 902 times)
whaler23

« Reply #12 on: 09 03, 10, 07:05:32:PM » Reply

then put away a damn needless law ... enforce the laws on the books.

I cant understand why people who rail against larger government are so damn dead set on making government larger.

ponder that.
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 09 03, 10, 07:36:23:PM » Reply

whaler, what is wrong with your brain.   The mexicans are bringing their murdering crimes into Arizona and plenty other states.  obama wants them for their votes is why he won't stop what is going on at the border.  The law doesn't seem to mean a thing to him.  The government is supposed to put a stop to them coming over here illegally, but chooses to ignore what is going on because of politics.  Doesn't seem to matter to him that Americans are being killed, and their property pilphered, I think he just wants in office again, no matter what he has to do.  I hope he loses BIG TIME. 
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #14 on: 09 03, 10, 07:59:01:PM » Reply

Thats right FLGIRL-I dont know why Whaler dosent want the boarders controlled ?  We need to protect the boarders at all costs -..
  The Bama Admin. wants Illegals here by the millions --WHY >? Amnisty  Then citizenship and A Millions of new dem voters . besides when they need help the dems can force the ststes to care for them and add another segment of people under guvment care who will suck on the democrat money teat-[and keep voting for those who will allow there families into the USA]

Many dems are Minorities who want reconquesta and the Drugs that flow like water across the porus boarders ... [dallas  for 1 ]
whaler23

« Reply #15 on: 09 03, 10, 08:41:29:PM » Reply

both of you are idiots... nowhere am I on record saying I didnt want the borders secured, OR immigration laws ignored.

I want the damn laws on the books inforced tomthe letter of the law

I dont want more moot legislation passed at the expense of the taxpayers OR more needless government.

holy shit, am I the only REAL conservative on this pissant board?

it damn sure looks like it !
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 09 04, 10, 12:34:58:AM » Reply

whaler, if you are for anything obama does about the border fiasco, then you certainly don't want the border closed to illegals.  Who are you trying to kid.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Brewer Says She Was Wrong About Beheadings in Arizona
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory