Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 12:10:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660947 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Brewer Says She Was Wrong About Beheadings in Arizona 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Brewer Says She Was Wrong About Beheadings in Arizona  (Read 901 times)
Thomasj_tx

« on: 09 03, 10, 06:26:17:PM » Reply

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said Friday she was wrong when she claimed that headless bodies were turning up in the Arizona desert as part of border-related violence.

"That was an error, if I said that," Brewer said about beheadings occurring in Arizona.

She said she was referring to beheadings and other cartel-related violence in Mexico that she said could spill over into the United States and that she is sorry if people were misled.

"I misspoke, but you know, let me be clear, I am concerned about the border region because it continues to be reported in Mexico that there's a lot of violence going on and we don't want that going into Arizona."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/03/brewer-says-wrong-beheadings-arizona/

Well that should put that non-issue to bed.
whaler23

« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 10, 06:29:06:PM » Reply

if she was wrong and there is no issue, then there isnt any reason to have a new law.

put that in the same bed with the rest of your bullshit.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 10, 06:34:12:PM » Reply

The law has to do with illegals crossing the border.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #3 on: 09 03, 10, 06:35:21:PM » Reply

The new law isn't about beheadings you simpleton jag off.  LOL!

It's about enforcing the law on criminals that the Feds as it's their duty, has been remiss at doing. 

Because they put so much effort on sealing the border up in Calif and NM, they've squeeze more traffic
into AZ.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #4 on: 09 03, 10, 06:37:06:PM » Reply

if she was wrong and there is no issue, then there isnt any reason to have a new law.

put that in the same bed with the rest of your bullshit.

Looks like whaler is hitting the sauce pretty early and hard this evening.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 09 03, 10, 06:40:24:PM » Reply

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said Friday she was wrong when she claimed that headless bodies were turning up in the Arizona desert as part of border-related violence.

"That was an error, if I said that," Brewer said about beheadings occurring in Arizona.

She said she was referring to beheadings and other cartel-related violence in Mexico that she said could spill over into the United States and that she is sorry if people were misled.

"I misspoke, but you know, let me be clear, I am concerned about the border region because it continues to be reported in Mexico that there's a lot of violence going on and we don't want that going into Arizona."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/03/brewer-says-wrong-beheadings-arizona/

Well that should put that non-issue to bed.

Here's a video that includes footage of Jan Brewer saying that there were headless bodies being found in the desert "here"  presumably meaning AZ:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g58wqqGq1-c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g58wqqGq1-c</a>

Why couldn't she just admit she said it and that she was wrong when called on it?

Lie and try to get away with it much?
whaler23

« Reply #6 on: 09 03, 10, 06:42:02:PM » Reply

the law was touted as necessary to stop, murder, beheadings, drug dealers et al ..

the states records clearly indicate the state of Arizona is safer now than it was during the 90's ... much safer, infact.

no crime, no problem, no law.

Brewer and her supporters are doing nothing but calling every law enforcement officer in Arizona incompetent, and spitting in their faces.
whaler23

« Reply #7 on: 09 03, 10, 06:44:58:PM » Reply

Looks like whaler is hitting the sauce pretty early and hard this evening

balthers Mr, Fox, errrr CNN, errrr Fox, errr CNN.

Thomasj_tx

« Reply #8 on: 09 03, 10, 06:47:14:PM » Reply

no crime, no problem, no law.

Illegal immigration is a crime. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 09 03, 10, 06:51:29:PM » Reply

Here's a video that includes footage of Jan Brewer saying that there were headless bodies being found in the desert "here"  presumably meaning AZ:

Is that the part of the desert controlled by the Drug Cartels that we had to put signs up to warn

Americans that they can't go to a park in part of their own country?

Hmmm Huh?
whaler23

« Reply #10 on: 09 03, 10, 06:54:49:PM » Reply

Illegal immigration is a crime

DUH !

too bad lying like a little bitch isnt, or you, Brewer and Bush would be in the same prison unit
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #11 on: 09 03, 10, 07:00:49:PM » Reply

The law was always first and foremost about the illegals crossing the border and Arizona getting stuck with the bill. It later evolved into the destruction caused by those same illegals. Both criminally and monetarily. If those numbers may have dwindled that is a moot point point. The main point is that it exists at all.  49% fewer crossings means nothing. It only means they are still crossing. 7% overall drop in the violent crime rate is not a reason to celebrate. So put away the cake and candles.

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Brewer Says She Was Wrong About Beheadings in Arizona
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory