Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 09:30:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661892 Posts in 298733 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What are we doing for rememberance of 9/11 victims this year? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: What are we doing for rememberance of 9/11 victims this year?  (Read 1901 times)
darkflower

« Reply #36 on: 09 04, 10, 02:22:43:AM » Reply

And I never said foreign policy should be tailored to anybody's whims, either nations or individuals. In fact, I oppose that. It should flow from principles. And based on principle, it has been very wrong so far, the result of greed and ego and has put the nation in danger and has violated its stated principles. That is why it is so criticized.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #37 on: 09 04, 10, 02:26:03:AM » Reply

No fat cats own the government!

The voters own the government!

When you blame mysterious fat cats it is because you don't agree with the majority of voters!

Join reality instead of scapegoating the successful!
And I never said foreign policy should be tailored to anybody's whims, either nations or individuals. In fact, I oppose that. It should flow from principles. And based on principle, it has been very wrong so far, the result of greed and ego and has put the nation in danger and has violated its stated principles. That is why it is so criticized.

You are tripping over your own words as you claim our foreign policy provoked the terrorists intimating we must conform our foreign policy to the whims of foreign individuals!
darkflower

« Reply #38 on: 09 04, 10, 02:41:32:AM » Reply

The policies did provoke them. That, all by itself, is not reason to change policy but it is reason to examine the policy and ask is the policy right, and is it worth it. The policies were not right, they violate American principles. That by itself is reason to change them. The policies also are not worth anything as they do not serve any interests of the people, they only serve the interests of the fat cats. Those fat cats knew the results of the policies, knew the only gain would be their own, and continued them. That makes them guilty of selling you out, of being traitors, of provoking attacks in pursuit of their own selfish interests.

And yes, fat cats own it. Elections are decided by money and connections. That is what determines which of the two phonies everybody is presented with as a choice. But both of the phonies are already owned. That is what makes it a sham. The fat cats own pretty much all of them. You only get to "vote for" who they already chose for you. But they create the illusion of choice by choosing a few people for you and allowing you to say which of them will win. I mean I could give you a whole dozen people and say here, choose one of these, which ever you like best or hate the least, and you might think you have a say and a voice. Unless you know enough to examine those 12 and notice that each of them serves my interests and not yours. But then I might be smart enough to create some phony controversies to distract you from noticing that, to make those 12 look as different from one another as night and day, but it is all an illusion just like this so called democracy. Rigged by the people with the power.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #39 on: 09 04, 10, 02:57:17:AM » Reply

If that were the case the candidate with the most money in his campaign coffers would always win!

History proves that assertion wholly incorrect!

A candidate could have the backing of all the world's richest peope but if his platform is not in keeping with the will of the people he will not win!

Democrats know this to be true so they seek to bring government into the political process through unconstitutional means!
darkflower

« Reply #40 on: 09 04, 10, 03:32:29:AM » Reply

Money is only part of it, there is also the connections and the establishment. Just look at the last presidential and how all the real alternatives were totally shut out. That made it quite clear that what I say is true, and lots of people have known it is true for a long time. I am not saying anything new.

As for the will of the people, it is not hard to control what people think when you have money and media and can frame the debate.

How is this for the will of the people? The first bailout, before the election. Everybody opposed it but it passed anyway. So much for the will of the people. And there were not even any consequences in an election barely a month afterwards. Yet more evidence of what I say, the democracy is a sham. The fat cats limit who you can vote for to who they want. They limit what you think to what they want you to think about.

And I am not saying they pick one person they want to win. They pick a handful they want to win. You get to pick which one of them. They do not pick which one thought or opinion they want for you, they pick a handful. You get to pick which one of those thoughts to have. That is not real choice though.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What are we doing for rememberance of 9/11 victims this year?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory