Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 06:09:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What are we doing for rememberance of 9/11 victims this year? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: What are we doing for rememberance of 9/11 victims this year?  (Read 1900 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #12 on: 09 03, 10, 07:38:03:PM » Reply

What are WE doing for rememberance on 9-11-10?

That depends on who WE are-- I will remember the thousands slaughtered in the name of Islam -- I will also remember the good job I lost because of the attacks.

Now If your a Muzzlem You will remember By having a dance in the streets back home along with some USA Flag burnings and a Mock exicution of some American solder..

remember Muzzies did this =>  The same religion that wants to build a mosque near the WTC site.

darkflower

« Reply #13 on: 09 03, 10, 07:51:19:PM » Reply

The only people spitting on the remains of the fallen are those who are using the fallen to advance their own sick agenda of bigotry against muslims and empire building. The people who oppose the mosque are spitting all over the remains of the fallen.

And since the amerikan government was equally guilty of provoking 911 as alqueda was of committing it, how about banning members of the government from going anywhere near the site? An obama or bush there is just as bad as a bin laden visiting it.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 09 03, 10, 08:16:57:PM » Reply

The only people spitting on the remains of the fallen are those who are using the fallen to advance their own sick agenda of bigotry against muslims and empire building. The people who oppose the mosque are spitting all over the remains of the fallen.

And since the amerikan government was equally guilty of provoking 911 as alqueda was of committing it, how about banning members of the government from going anywhere near the site? An obama or bush there is just as bad as a bin laden visiting it.

Ah, the true nature of liberalism exposed for all to see!

Darkflower demonstrates anti-American bigotry!

Appeasement of terrorism and the nations that support it will only lead to more terrorism!
darkflower

« Reply #15 on: 09 03, 10, 08:28:08:PM » Reply

I never said a thing about appeasement. And the one being appeased is that evil amerikan government and its evil elitist owners who subvert democracy. Those ameriKans are the true anti-Americans. Real Americans hate the ameriKan government.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #16 on: 09 03, 10, 08:37:49:PM » Reply

Reading the North Korean People's Daily again?
tin_foil_hat
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 09 03, 10, 08:44:51:PM » Reply

9/11 is a day for America and the victims.

Fuck the Muslims with all due disrespect.

We can discuss the mosque the other 364 days of the year.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 09 03, 10, 08:47:29:PM » Reply

I'm suprised Beck didn't schedule a show there
Glenn Beck is giving a show here in Anchorage on September 11th.  And I'm going to see it.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #19 on: 09 03, 10, 08:49:34:PM » Reply

their co owner is a muslim terrorist
Evidence, please.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 09 03, 10, 08:55:47:PM » Reply

The only people spitting on the remains of the fallen are those who are using the fallen to advance their own sick agenda of bigotry against muslims
What bigotry?

And since the american government (Bill Clinton) was equally guilty of provoking 911
What did Clinton do to provoke the Muslim dogs to murder innocent people?

Do you really think the Muslim dogs no more guilty than Bill Clinton for murdering those innocent people?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #21 on: 09 03, 10, 08:58:41:PM » Reply

And the one being appeased is that evil american government and its evil elitist owners who subvert democracy.
What did Bill Clinton do to subvert democracy?

Those americans are the true anti-Americans.
I don't think Bill Clinton was anti-American.  I think he was misguided, but not anti-American.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #22 on: 09 03, 10, 09:24:43:PM » Reply

I would hope that we've reached the point that we can quietly reflect on the memories of those we lost...I would like to see all the tv stations simply have a continuous loop of the beautiful memorial water benches that were erected at the Pentagon...the serenity of the flowing waters to let us honor, in quiet, the heroes and souls who were murdered by radical Muslims...and that for just that one day, we set aside our anger at the religion that wraught such destruction, in the hope that the moderates among them will step up and finally denounce what those of their faith perpetrated...for their silence speaks volumes to the degree of hatred they still feel for this country...

darkflower

« Reply #23 on: 09 03, 10, 09:46:50:PM » Reply

They have been denouncing it constantly, no silence there.

Now when will the moderates here stand up and denounce the wars and torture?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What are we doing for rememberance of 9/11 victims this year?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory