Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:13:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: James Woods 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: James Woods  (Read 197 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 01 20, 18, 01:42:07:PM » Reply

Thanks for the interjection of thought oscar.

There was a very good editorial piece on the metoo movement and how it has redefined society's impressions on sex, friendship, companionship, even introductions.  Much like Bill Clinton's redefining the meaning of the word "sexual relations", I guess you go look at that and say he was the one who transformed the views and made it "okay".

That said, yes, he's a has-been actor, offering an opinion.  I wonder if he is thinking of running for Congress like Al Franken?  Ronnie Reagan?  Arnold Schwarzenegger?  hmmmmmmmmm
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 01 20, 18, 01:47:58:PM » Reply

the real question is why are you against them staying here?

Unlike you wvit I don't condone illegal as being right no matter how it's done. Send them bac then lat them apply for legal entry? Why is that not acceptable to you wvit, do you break laws and get by with it, so you think it's ok if others do it?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #14 on: 01 20, 18, 01:58:23:PM » Reply

SEE?

If you SUPPORT US Laws that are supposed to prevent Illegal Immigration, you are viciously attacked by Libs/Dems/Homos/Leftists/Girlie-men!!!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #15 on: 01 20, 18, 04:22:40:PM » Reply

Thanks for the interjection of thought oscar.

There was a very good editorial piece on the metoo movement and how it has redefined society's impressions on sex, friendship, companionship, even introductions.  Much like Bill Clinton's redefining the meaning of the word "sexual relations", I guess you go look at that and say he was the one who transformed the views and made it "okay".

That said, yes, he's a has-been actor, offering an opinion.  I wonder if he is thinking of running for Congress like Al Franken?  Ronnie Reagan?  Arnold Schwarzenegger?  hmmmmmmmmm

I am not sure what you mean by Clinton redefining the word "sexual relations," or that he made it "okay." Are you saying no married man ever got a bj before Clinton from a consenting female adult?  And that there used to be a black and white definition of sex, and it was everything  up to and including Tab A going into Slot B but now it is harder to define?  Is foreplay having sex?  Is making out?  Or fondling each other?  Bj's?  Handjobs?  Where does foreplay and making out end and where does having sex begin?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 01 20, 18, 04:46:35:PM » Reply

Having the Birds and Bees talk as a youngster kinda sorted all that out for ya. Too bad you missed that.

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #17 on: 01 20, 18, 04:50:34:PM » Reply

Good answer, condescending one.  Answer the questions, if you are sure you know enough about it to actually have a clue.  You know how repressed you right wingers are.  Where does foreplay end and having sex begin?  Wow us with your expertise. 
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 01 20, 18, 05:11:40:PM » Reply

I am not sure what you mean by Clinton redefining the word "sexual relations,"

Clinton did try to claim that oral stimulation was not sex, stop pretending you didn't know that by phrasing it differently

or that he made it "okay."

Actually with the assistance of the media cheating on your wife was deemed to be "a personal matter" which was a moral get out of jail card, thus making it ok!

Are you saying no married man ever got a bj before Clinton from a consenting female adult? 

Once again you try and generalize the issue, the truth is that prior to Clinton causing Monica to shut up the women's movement had declared that a man in a senior position in the workplace having sex with an employee is a form of rape! So essentially he shut them up as well!

And that there used to be a black and white definition of sex, and it was everything  up to and including Tab A going into Slot B but now it is harder to define?  Is foreplay having sex?  Is making out?  Or fondling each other?  Bj's?  Handjobs?  Where does foreplay and making out end and where does having sex begin?

When the cop shines his flashlight in your car and your pants are around your ankles and you do t even know the name of the woman you are with, assuming it's a woman, or when the child protection people start asking you questions about bruises on a child groin then you will find out that yes sex is very much a black and white ussue as the law has strict definitions. BTW the questions you ask about sex are so rediculous that one must assume you still live in mommas basement!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: James Woods
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About