Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:28:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660637 Posts in 298612 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What's up with The Blaze? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: What's up with The Blaze?  (Read 364 times)
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« on: 09 02, 10, 10:55:07:AM » Reply

very interesting

"The Blaze" was a regional gay newspaper - I don't know if it still exists, and "The Blaze" is still used as the name of a gay website in Australia.
http://blaze.gaynewsnetwork.com.au/

Blaze - aka The Blaze - is currently the name of a group promoting gay camping, hiking and backpacking:

Welcome Backpackers!

Join us for nights under the stars, treks in the woods and NYC events to talk about your favorite gear and the next adventure.
BLAZE>> is a group for gay men in NYC that crave being outdoors and are passionate about backpacking and backcountry camping. New to backpacking? No worries, our members range from beginner trekkers with lots of enthusiasm to seasoned adventurers with years of experience to share. We are committed to challenging ourselves by trekking to isolated places of remarkable beauty, but our trips are as much about the journey as they are about being an über athlete.
There are no fees to join BLAZE>>, but you can help cover MeetUp admin costs by shopping for BLAZE>> products at the following on-line stores:
http://www.zazzle.com/blazenyc
or
http://www.cafepress.com/BLAZENYC
PLEASE NOTE: Group sizes for backcountry events are kept small for group safety, logistics and minimizing environmental impact. Your enthusiasm for our events is greatly appreciated, so if a trip is full, please join the waiting list - anything can happen when you are on a waiting list!
http://www.meetup.com/blazenyc/

Gay pride, queer pride: the battle for gay culture | Lesbilicious ...
May 10, 2010 ... How queer is Gay Pride? With its corporate sponsors and expensive ... This year BLAZE is running projects with lesbian refugees and asylum ...

it's also used as the name of a pro-gay-rights Catholic group:
AGLO The Blaze 2010 08 22.indd

/viewer?a=v&q=cache:wrI08So4wmEJ:www.aglochicago.org/blaze/one.pdf+the+blaze,gay&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiHOfqjQzPKr-uJd5gESIz4y_8lQol2Q-dVMDitmA3wrV9VuASK9Dh7pajxwyD_cWyM4k3cBynpRx9tS7Ui7Jat9v33dUoaxuYExdTq2OrskFhmJqnRxqVatqPcBGQhiN3YDF5S&sig=AHIEtbSrPMOZ3pBNFMKUt_DwEedHNmSzpw]Quick View[/URL]
Please watch The Blaze for our Spiritual Life programs this Fall. .... witness our Catholic faith to the gay and lesbian community. ...

"Blaze" is so common a term used in gay circles that I wonder how the guys running the new "The Blaze" didn't figure that out before they bought the domain name.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 09 02, 10, 11:05:05:AM » Reply

i would think "the Flame" would be more appropriate...but the Blaze?  isn't that what beck is calling his gay website?  not that there is anything wrong with that....
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 02, 10, 11:09:20:AM » Reply

Maybe Beck is a log cabin Republican?
lluke47

« Reply #3 on: 09 02, 10, 11:12:31:AM » Reply

Maybe you liberals are just stupid...
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 09 02, 10, 11:15:33:AM » Reply

Liberal, ME? Common luke when I saw the picture of Beck all crying, he looked like a Nancy, however, I don't listen to him, so I don't know.
lluke47

« Reply #5 on: 09 02, 10, 01:24:24:PM » Reply

Then you know Beck is not a queer or a liberal which is almost the same..
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What's up with The Blaze?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory