Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:05:01:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653582 Posts in 297940 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: For our Hero's from the chicken-in-chief 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: For our Hero's from the chicken-in-chief  (Read 319 times)
lluke47

« on: 09 02, 10, 09:36:37:AM » Reply

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 09 02, 10, 09:40:48:AM » Reply

bush and cheney are not president right now, dumbshit.  those are the cowards.  they proved it during vietnam, a war they say they supported, yet did everything they could to avoid fighting in it.  dumbfuck...
lluke47

« Reply #2 on: 09 02, 10, 10:18:40:AM » Reply

Which war did obumba fight in...?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 09 02, 10, 10:28:25:AM » Reply

which one could he have fought in, clown?  what war did palin fight in?  or mcconnell?  or rush?  or beck?  or hannity?  or Agent Orange Boehner? or O'Reilly?  or Ann Coulter?  or Levin?  or Savage? 
Baretta19

« Reply #4 on: 09 02, 10, 10:49:05:AM » Reply

which one could he have fought in, clown?  what war did palin fight in? When did our females start to serve in combat roles or mcconnell?  or rush?ENTERTAINER  or beck? ENTERTAINER or hannity? ENTERTAINER or Agent Orange Boehner? or O'Reilly?ENTERTAINER  or Ann Coulter?ENTERTAINER  or Levin? ENTERTAINER or Savage?ENTERTAINER 

Funny liberal morons try to make the impression that Bush or Boenhner or only republicans used their powers to get out of VN, FACT IS, MANY, MANY rich kids got out of VN but I guess liberal assholes save up the pathetic hatred for Republicans,
Second only a COMPLETE ASSHOLE would compare ENTERTAINERS to the President,. I guess as pathetic fools they really haven't a clue.

Oh by the way scum sucker, Where was you hero BJ Biloie during VN, Oh yeah thats right he cried to his NG commander so they sent him to the UK to rape young college girls..Pull your head out of Obama's ass and pay a little closer attention unless of course you enjoy the taste of FOOT IN MOUTH..
lluke47

« Reply #5 on: 09 02, 10, 11:09:25:AM » Reply

Yes xxxxoon attended anti-war rallies where they burned the American flag and the liberals rewarded him by electing him to be president just like the racist and white guilt crowd elected an American hating pos we have today...

obumba could have served in the military but he didn't by his choice, why should he serve in a military him and most liberals hate..
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: For our Hero's from the chicken-in-chief
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory