Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:02:08:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662735 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: let's all give bush a great big thank you....ok... you start... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: let's all give bush a great big thank you....ok... you start...  (Read 1008 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 09 02, 10, 08:59:30:AM » Reply

yeah losing 4700 soldiers in a senseless lying war in iraq sure did protect us alright.  and he and condi sure did stop that 9/11 attack, too.   and the torturing! so american....and the letting bin laden get away, that sure did help our international prestige!!  and turning a simple attack on a freaking terrorist and his group in a remote part of afghanistan into a crazy ass 9 year vietnam style war for no real reason- man, that will show them muzzies!!   way to go, mr. moron!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #13 on: 09 02, 10, 09:00:20:AM » Reply

Bush Lies about 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&feature=related
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 09 02, 10, 09:03:02:AM » Reply

"and he and condi sure did stop that 9/11 attack, too"

How about telling us what he should have done, specifically, with those very nebulous warnings.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #15 on: 09 02, 10, 09:27:57:AM » Reply

well, the memo came out in august 2001 telling administration officials to avoid commercial airliners because of these nebulous threats.  there were reports that at least some of these hijackers were known to have taken commerical jet pilot lessons and only the flying part, not the landing and taking off part.  bush was on vacation in Texas all of august, how much in the loop was he down there in Crawford....if the "nebulous" threats were taken seriously enough to warrant a memo warning bigwigs from flying commercial, shouldn't that have put a burr under bush's saddle, and maybe spurred him on to go back to washington and get a handle on this stuff, up close and personal?  but, hey, maybe there was nothing he could do, or rice, but the fact is it did happen on his watch and somebody on this thread did thank bush for keeping us safe from the muzzies....see how 9/11 kind of blows a hole in that "bush kept us safe" theory?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 09 02, 10, 09:35:46:AM » Reply

"maybe there was nothing he could do"

I agree, and I thank you for your honesty.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #17 on: 09 02, 10, 09:46:23:AM » Reply

we are a huge country, with millions of unguarded coastline and borders and a free and easy society to travel around in without having to show ID every 10 seconds...which is a good thing.  but it does make it a lot easier for a terrorist or two or 20 to come in and attack one of the millions of easy, soft targets there are in this big, free country.  fairs, football games, baseball games, concerts, right wing teabag events in Washinton with 87,000 or so people showing up, etc. etc.  we can only do so much, it is up to us to know we cannot stop every possible attack and be strong enough to deal with whatever happens without overreacting and without fear.
lluke47

« Reply #18 on: 09 02, 10, 10:11:29:AM » Reply

Well hoserbeak how do you feel about your liberal abortion torture chambers that kill 4,000 children everyday in America, un-fking-believable..that comes to 14,600,000 children since the war started against your friends..hardly compares to the 4,700 hundred volunteers that have died fighting the scum which many died under your pimps watch..

It's legal you are going to say, well so was what Bush and the liberals in congress agreed upon...wake up you moooselim loving liberal..
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 09 02, 10, 10:21:24:AM » Reply

a 1" fetus with no brain, no brain stem and no central nervous system is not a child.  is not a baby.  it is a part of the woman, and it is up to her and her doctor to decide what to do.  certainly not yours.  next time you get pregnant YOU GET TO DECIDE...nobody gives a shit what retarded bible thumpers think about biology. 
lluke47

« Reply #20 on: 09 02, 10, 11:03:14:AM » Reply

You are wrong and you are a murderer...

The baby is alive, a living individual being raised within a womens body..

Only the murderous morons such as yourself delude yourself with ignorance and complete lack of science...

Dr tiller the killer killed the babies as they were being born, they had a brain, a spine and a life until this murdering pos killed it by torturing the baby to death, what a low-life scumbag that must have been, people are better off with bastards like that being dead..
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #21 on: 09 02, 10, 11:42:29:AM » Reply

calm down, tiger.  you are getting slobber all over your keyboard.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: let's all give bush a great big thank you....ok... you start...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory