Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 02:43:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659479 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: obumba could have never said this after the first year.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: obumba could have never said this after the first year..  (Read 481 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #12 on: 11 23, 17, 10:43:41:PM » Reply

(( Barry never grew anything but his bank account  ))

Take a closer look, Qua-Lude.  trump has got top billing in the growing bank account arena.  trump has make in profits, $598M from Mar-a-Lago since he became President.  How much did Obama make??
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #13 on: 11 23, 17, 10:51:53:PM » Reply

Take a qualude dude

You just get more and more senile everyday here Jiggy-boo

Amazon Caused Donald Trump to Lose $400 Million in Net Worth, Says Forbes - Fortune
Fortune › Briefing › Forbes 400 List

Trump's Net Worth Tanks On New Forbes List Of Richest AmericansForbes › sites › danalexander › 2017/10/17

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]Oct 17, 2017 ·
Trump's cash pile is down an estimated $100 million since last year
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #14 on: 11 24, 17, 11:14:51:AM » Reply

You just shut him up!
caserio1

« Reply #15 on: 11 24, 17, 11:22:48:AM » Reply

did you know that giving yer business to yer kids will reduce yer cash pile?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #16 on: 11 24, 17, 11:42:24:AM » Reply

(( You just shut him up! ))

Hahaha!!!!  You only wish I would shut up.  Not a chance of that happening. 
lluke47

« Reply #17 on: 11 24, 17, 11:46:50:AM » Reply

It is hard to shut the mouths of most blittering idiots, that's why they have drugs and institutions for idiots like you..

BTW you never said which of these accomplishments Trump wasn't responsible for..

obumba was a self serving loser like all you libturds, Trump is doing the job for Americans, not libturds who hate America.
lluke47

« Reply #18 on: 11 24, 17, 11:59:07:AM » Reply

Members of Congress have been working on advancing important bills, trying to drive President Trump’s agenda while coming to a compromise. The latest bill has good news for Americans and is a big win for President Trump.
In the new Homeland Security spending bill, introduced by Senate Republicans, funding is allocated for key measures promised by President Trump. According to The Washington Times, $1.6 billion has been included as the first installment of funding for the border wall
JigSaw-II

« Reply #19 on: 11 24, 17, 12:13:48:PM » Reply

(( $1.6 billion has been included as the first installment of funding for the border wall ))

$1.6 Billion that most Americans think could be put to better use.  Like infrastructure.  What trump and his trumpanzies don't understand, Mexico is not the problem, the Middle East is the Problem.  American Citizens who have been radicalized are the problem and a stupid wall isn't going to stop them from doing their dirty little deeds...

So you think trump's wall will be high enough to keep out Airplanes or go deep enough into the ground to prevent tunnels.   
lluke47

« Reply #20 on: 11 24, 17, 12:16:26:PM » Reply

Are your kids getting their drugs from mexico?

Trump will let in those who want to come here and work, he wants to stop the drug dealers and criminal gangs not to mention terrorist being brought in but what I don't understand is why are you against that?

jig
JigSaw-II

« Reply #21 on: 11 24, 17, 12:32:32:PM » Reply

(( Are your kids getting their drugs from mexico? ))

My Kids don't do drugs and neither do my Grandkids.  They have seen the damage drugs can do to kids, and they want no part of it.

(( he wants to stop the drug dealers and criminal gangs not to mention terrorist being brought in ))

Do you honestly believe that a trillion dollar wall will stop drug dealers, criminal gangs or terrorist.  If you do, then you are in la-la land. 

(( but what I don't understand is why are you against that? ))

I'm not against that.  I just don't think a trillion dollar wall is the answer.  Even if you isolated the United State from the rest of the world, we'd still have gangs, terrorist and drug problems...
gwboolean

« Reply #22 on: 11 24, 17, 04:01:05:PM » Reply

10 things that we can all be THANKFUL for, thanks to President Trump. Feel free to proudly boast these awesome accomplishments in front of your liberal Aunt Becky.

You do proudly post your Soviet Fake News and lies Benedict Puke.

Unemployment At Lowest Rate Since 2007 – 4.4%

Amazingly, that is almost exactly what it was when FAKE POTUS Pervert Pimp moved into the WH.  Thanks Obama.

Several Major Companies Have Reinvested In American Jobs/Facilities Because Of Trump

Apparently not, since every major company that has reinvested in America had already done so.  Thanks Obama.

Second Largest Budget Surplus In American History – $182B In April 2017

That is a lie, since there was not only no budget surplus, but the deficit increased by a new record amount.

Stock Market Is Up More Than 25% As Of October 2017

The stock market nearly tripled during Obama's tenure.  Thanks Obama!

Consumer Confidence At 125.6

And what is that supposed to do Benedict Puke?

Trump Signed 34 Bills Through Congress By May 2017 (Getting S**t Done)

What bills were those Benedict Puke?  Not a single bill has been signed by FAKE POTUS Pervert Pimp.  Fell free to tell us what those bills were

Appointed Constitutionalist Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch

I can see where a MAWA pedophile like you would consider that to be a good thing.

Killed The TPP After 8 Years Of Inaction

How could he kill something that was already dead?

Border Security – 40 Percent Fewer Illegal Border Crossings And Deportation Of Violent And Repeat Offenders (And A Beautiful New Wall Soon)

A lie, since illegal border crossing were almost zero.  And Americans are NOT going to buy your wall for you.

Trump Has Strengthed America’s Image As The Global Leader (Just Ask Asia After His Highly Successful Trip)

LMAO

Fuck you, FAKE POTUS Pervert Pimp!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #23 on: 11 24, 17, 04:29:22:PM » Reply

Hey Fluke, HOW MANY TERRORISTS, that have attacked America, have come in over the Southern Border?
And HOW MANY TERRORISTS, that have attacked America, have come in over the Northern Border?
And HOW MANY TERRORISTS, that have attacked America, have come in by plane?

When you have that answer, you should see how STUPID a southern border wall is concerning terrorism.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: obumba could have never said this after the first year..
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory