Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:16:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660770 Posts in 298618 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'There are some 14-year-olds' who 'could pass for 20' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 'There are some 14-year-olds' who 'could pass for 20'  (Read 288 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 20, 17, 05:00:52:PM » Reply

Alabama pastor on Roy Moore allegations: 'There are some 14-year-olds' who 'could pass for 20'

One Alabama pastor excused sexual harassment allegations against Moore by saying that "some 14-year-olds... could pass for 20."

Moore and his supporters say critics doubt the legitimacy of the accusations from multiple women.

"I don't know how much these women are getting paid, but I can only believe they’re getting a healthy sum," pastor Earl Wise told the Boston Globe. "How these gals came up with this, I don't know. They must have had some sweet dreams somewhere down the line."

"Plus," Wise added, "there are some 14-year-olds, who, the way they look, could pass for 20."

Another evangelical preacher, Franklin Graham, took to Twitter to lash out against critics in Moore's defense.

"The hypocrisy of Washington has no bounds," Graham wrote. "So many denouncing Roy Moore when they are guilty of doing much worse than what he has been accused of supposedly doing."

The Boston Globe spoke to dozens of evangelicals in Alabama, many of whom defended Moore and said they would continue to support his candidacy.

Not all evangelical Christians condone Moore's alleged behavior towards women.

"As an evangelical Christian, an Alabamian and a Republican, I'm ashamed of Roy Moore and upset that so many people are determined to defend him against sexual assault allegations, no matter what," William Brewbaker III wrote in an op-ed in The New York Times.

http://www.businessinsider.com/alabama-pastor-excuses-roy-moore-sexual-harassment-allegations-2017-11
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #1 on: 11 20, 17, 05:01:43:PM » Reply

* teenvogue.jpg (162.2 KB, 634x861 - viewed 1 times.)
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #2 on: 11 20, 17, 05:02:25:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 11 20, 17, 05:02:45:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 11 20, 17, 05:05:14:PM » Reply

Incest, infidelity, and possibly even child rape all amount to a healthy, healing, and loving relationship by Cosmo’s standards. In a recent twitter post, the “women’s bible” hyped an  normalizing not just sex between a half brother/half sister couple, as well as cheating and  sex involving a 14-year-old girl and “her much-older lover.” Disgusting and disturbing don’t even begin to describe the off-the-chart filth that is just another day at CosmoThe article raving “what it’s like falling in love with your sibling”  demonstrated there is no taboo  won’t pursue. It also affirmed the level of morality of the liberal left – zero. In what universe does “undeniable connection” of half siblings having carnal sex get associated with falling in love?You can probably guess how the story plays out in the article: half-siblings discover each other, they form an emotional and sexual connection neither has ever felt before, and decide it’s their destiny to live happily ever after.
Sounds like a Lifetime movie. Except happily ever after in this incest relationship has a lot of unhappiness along the way. The sibling lovers share more than DNA, as both had families that they wrecked by their infidelities and desires to act on their alleged genetic sexual attraction. The article reads:Two weeks after they met, Brian left his wife. "Melissa wasn't the reason I left, but she was the catalyst. My marriage had been over for a while, I just didn't know how to get out of it." He hasn't told his ex — or his mother and siblings — about the sexual part of his relationship with Melissa, but his grown-up daughter from another marriage knows. His daughter "gets that I'm weird," Brian says, describing himself as artistic. She was initially shocked, but "as she thought about it, she knows that my sister can heal me in ways that other people can't," Brian says. "She's on board."

Melissa hasn't told her family either. She still lives with her two teenage daughters and her husband, who she calls "an open-minded guy," adding that in nearly two decades together she's been in multiple other relationships. "He's allowed it because he knows who I am and my upbringing." They haven't been intimate in five or six years, but are committed to co-parenting.

Even though her kids don't know everything, they're aware she has some sort of relationship with Brian, who they've met once. She sleeps over at his house every Saturday. "They're not dumb, and obviously, that's going to look weird," she admits. The girls are angry or upset when she returns. "My daughters view him as an infiltrator, as some guy who fell from the sky, and made their mother go nuts and be gone all the time," Melissa says. "There's a lot of animosity in my house. I'm living a double life."

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/erin-aitcheson/2015/11/24/cosmo-praises-incest-infidelity-and-possible-child-rape
http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=254048.msg2127480#msg2127480
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 11 20, 17, 05:11:47:PM » Reply

kinda sad isn't it d2.   but what's it got to do with roy moore or the preachers supporting him?
captain_kook

« Reply #6 on: 11 20, 17, 05:14:30:PM » Reply

* young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dad.jpg (66.98 KB - downloaded 6 times.)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 11 20, 17, 05:16:49:PM » Reply

Idiots I just proved Democrats are trying to normalize pedophilia! 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 11 20, 17, 05:25:27:PM » Reply

Wonder if wvit or kook will answer how long they have been involved in pedophilia?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'There are some 14-year-olds' who 'could pass for 20'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory