Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 11:01:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662709 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Chicago Homicides for 2017... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Chicago Homicides for 2017...  (Read 74 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 11 20, 17, 01:31:42:PM » Reply

just remember...not all of them were accomplished with a gun.  I'm certain someone killed someone else with a baseball bat...

Chicago passes 600 homicides for only third time since 2003
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 11 20, 17, 01:35:17:PM » Reply

That os about as good as saying "You sweat less than any fat girl I've ever danced with." 

What do you think is the cause of this wonderful news? - Trump
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #2 on: 11 20, 17, 01:36:52:PM » Reply

The Chicago Police Department's count of homicides this year is 595 because, unlike the Tribune, it does not count homicides on expressways as well as fatal shootings by police officers and homicides considered justified.

Shootings are also markedly down from last year but up by hundreds compared to previous years.  At least 3,267 people have been shot in Chicago this year, compared to 3,937 this time last year.  In 2015, the number so far was 2,288 and in 2014, 1,999.

This weekend saw 13 people shot in the city, including
a 14-year-old boy who was seriously injured.

The boy was walking on Sunday morning in the 2500 block of North Lotus Avenue in the Cragin neighborhood on the Northwest Side when someone shot at him from a vehicle, hitting him in the chest. He was one of four teens shot over the weekend.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #3 on: 11 20, 17, 06:31:20:PM » Reply

While Chicago’s population is about one third black, in 2016 80 percent of shooting victims were black, as were a large majority of shooting offenders. Simply stated, black on black crime is the driver for disproportionate police engagement in the community, the driver for disproportionate friction with the community, and the driver for disproportionate black arrest and incarceration rates.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/14/illinois-politicians-wake-up-to-chicagos-murder-plague.html
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #4 on: 11 20, 17, 07:12:29:PM » Reply

Well Local, I'm not surprised you found a source that helps justify your racism.

The link is to an Opinion piece from a hack, not a news story from a journalist.

Stephen Thayer is a spokesman for the Law Enforcement Action Network (LEAN).

And here is how Charity Navigator evaluated LEAN...

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=8149

Program Expenses (Percent of the charity's total expenses spent on the programs and services it delivers) - [-WEBKIT-RIGHT]43.9%[/-WEBKIT-RIGHT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT]
[-WEBKIT-RIGHT]
[/-WEBKIT-RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT]
Fundraising Expenses  -  [-WEBKIT-RIGHT]42.2%[/-WEBKIT-RIGHT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT]
[-WEBKIT-RIGHT]
[/-WEBKIT-RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT]
Administrative Expenses  -  [-WEBKIT-RIGHT]13.7%[/-WEBKIT-RIGHT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT]
[-WEBKIT-RIGHT]
[/-WEBKIT-RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT]
Local5th

« Reply #5 on: 11 20, 17, 07:17:01:PM » Reply

Well Local, I'm not surprised you found a source that helps justify your racism.

Well JW. I'm not surprised your would rather see blacks die than address the real issue of black on black crime.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 11 20, 17, 08:20:10:PM » Reply

jw2stupid is not concerned about blacks dying in Chicago, they'll still get to vote in the elections!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 11 20, 17, 08:31:22:PM » Reply

Until so called black leaders are willing to address the facts that the problem is blacks killing blacks and not the police killing blacks, it will continue as if it's normal and accepted by them!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #8 on: 11 20, 17, 09:24:16:PM » Reply

"Well JW. I'm not surprised your would rather see blacks die than address the real issue of black on black crime."

Quite a statement, and not surprisingly, ms/mr jw2 has no retort.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #9 on: 11 20, 17, 10:27:51:PM » Reply

Local5th, you are full of chit.

You know chit about Chicago or the environment real people I know live in.

Just last week, the Cook County States Attorney had the court vacate 15 (presumably false) convictions due to police misconduct.  Many of the 15 were arrested and falsely charged, and convicted on perjured testimony by cops who were ripping off drug dealers.

We have extended family members and friends on the Chicago Police department and other area law enforcement departments.  They aren't surprised at recent revelations of police misconduct.  They are constantly on the defensive #bluelivesmatter position, because it affects them directly.

As a true strict construction constitutionalist...the abuse of citizen's rights is illegal, immoral and costly to society.

Go ahead, Google up John Burge.  He's another good example of a bad cop.

With that in mind...there's a reason why the community is in fear of gang members - because they can't trust the police.  That means the gangs rule like disorganized crime outfits.  The gang leaders have been arrested and jailed or killed, leaving all the lesser players to fight over millions of dollars of drug money.

I'm sorry you don't get that picture from Fox News.  They would rather stir your racist soul, then tell the truth.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #10 on: 11 20, 17, 10:38:07:PM » Reply

this just in today...

Chicago cop given 5 years in prison for shooting at car, wounding two teens
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2017, 4:11 PM CT
A veteran Chicago police officer was sentenced to five years in prison Monday for firing 16 times into a moving vehicle filled with teens, wounding two.

Marco Proano, 42, who was the first Chicago cop in memory to be convicted in federal court of criminal charges stemming from an on-duty shooting, said he continues to feel strongly he did nothing wrong.
Local5th

« Reply #11 on: 11 20, 17, 10:45:22:PM » Reply

Interesting JW.

I wasn't talking about cops. But now that you mention it I'm curious. Are Chicago cops Union?

To me it sounds like the feds should come in and clean up your police department.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Chicago Homicides for 2017...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory