Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 11:56:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663771 Posts in 298907 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why are democrats and their leftist supporters against a border wall? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: Why are democrats and their leftist supporters against a border wall?  (Read 692 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #36 on: 11 21, 17, 04:33:20:PM » Reply

You're actually delusional if you really believe your God-Emperor trump's boondoggle would successfully  prevent your so-called crooked subversives--or anybody else, for that matter--from entering the US illegally.

One would be delusional to think building a wall hasn't worked for other countries too. Look what it did for Israel.

Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier.[7][45] Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have been less able to conduct attacks in Israel, which have decreased in areas where the barrier has been completed.[46][47]
The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency report that in 2002, there were 452 fatalities from terrorist attacks. Before the completion of the first continuous segment (July 2003) from the beginning of the Second Intifada, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. After the completion of the first continuous segment through the end of 2006, there were only 12 attacks based in the West Bank, killing 64 people and wounding 445.[6] Terrorist attacks declined in 2007[6] and 2008[48] to 9 in 2010.[49]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #37 on: 11 21, 17, 04:37:32:PM » Reply

aren't you the delusional fool...
1965hawks

« Reply #38 on: 11 21, 17, 04:44:59:PM » Reply

local5th,

Your babbling about Israel's wall is a red herring. The issue here is the foolish and wasteful boondoggle along this country's border with Mexico that your God-Emperor trump still wants to build.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-26/trump-s-wall-a-wasteful-foolish-boondoggle
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #39 on: 11 21, 17, 04:47:35:PM » Reply

(( Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier. ))

So the Australian Government took all the guns away from it's citizens.  What's your point, Chuck?

You think a wall will stop illegals from entering the US.  But think a ban on Military type assault weapons won't stop massive killing type gun violence.  I don't get your reasoning Local...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #40 on: 11 21, 17, 04:48:51:PM » Reply

Build the wall, build surveillance towers, etc, etc.   Our borders CAN be secured.   Whatever it takes, just do it and do it ASAP.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #41 on: 11 21, 17, 04:52:16:PM » Reply

and the contractors will go to Home Depot every morning for a truckload of illegal workers.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #42 on: 11 21, 17, 04:53:58:PM » Reply

(( Our borders CAN be secured.   Whatever it takes, just do it and do it ASAP. ))

So Chuck, You want to isolate the United States from the rest of the world, Is that what you want Chuck??
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #43 on: 11 21, 17, 04:56:38:PM » Reply

Your babbling about Israel's wall is a red herring. The issue here is the foolish and wasteful boondoggle along this country's border with Mexico that your God-Emperor trump still wants to build.

Israel's wall has been a success. Your babbling won't change that.

But I will agree there are better ways to protect our border than a physical wall. Technology is a better solution.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #44 on: 11 21, 17, 09:46:09:PM » Reply

OK, Democrats eliminate all the walls in your life!

No walls in your house and no walls in your workplace!

Think about how that would work!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why are democrats and their leftist supporters against a border wall?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory