Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 11:38:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663272 Posts in 298863 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: synthroid 0.075 mcg
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: publicist who arranged Trump Jr's meeting with Russian lawyer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: publicist who arranged Trump Jr's meeting with Russian lawyer  (Read 22 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 19, 17, 11:31:04:AM » Reply

British publicist who arranged Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Russian lawyer breaks silence on collusion claims

'I should have listened to that little voice in my head... I remember specifically saying, you know, we probably shouldn't get involved in this'

Rob Goldstone has agreed to be questioned by Special Counsel Robert Mueller about the meeting, which is at the heart of a probe into alleged collusion between Mr Trump presidential campaign and the Kremlin.

The publicist emailed the US leader's son, Donald Trump Jr, last year offering "official" Russian documents he claimed would "incriminate" Hillary Clinton and "be very useful to your father".

"I never thought in a million years that an email I wrote to [Donald Trump Jr]... would be examined by the world many times over," he told The Sunday Times. "I should have listened to that little voice in my head. I remember specifically saying to Emin: you know, we probably shouldn't get involved in this."

He said the meeting at Trump Tower ended inconclusively, adding he believed the Russians used the promise of dirt on Ms Clinton as a "pretext" to lobby the Trump campaign on unrelated issues.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/british-publicist-arranged-donald-trump-jr-meeting-russian-lawyer-breaks-silence-rob-goldstone-a8063371.html
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 11 20, 17, 11:40:46:AM » Reply

It's no collusion, it's a conspiracy against America.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: publicist who arranged Trump Jr's meeting with Russian lawyer
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory