Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 05:46:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: San Juan mayor outperforming Trump in Time’s Person of the Year poll 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: San Juan mayor outperforming Trump in Time’s Person of the Year poll  (Read 38 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 20, 17, 10:20:58:AM » Reply

Carmen Yulin Cruz, who had a public spat with the US president in the wake of Hurricane Maria, has garnered 31 per cent of the vote so far while Mr Trump has just 29 per cent

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-san-juan-mayor-carmen-yulin-cruz-times-person-of-the-year-poll-outperforming-reader-a8064711.html
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 11 20, 17, 12:54:18:PM » Reply

LOL

Did anyone ask her how millions was misspent and why the area's infrastructure was so poorly maintained...and ask the governor that as well, I'm sure he's up for an award or too as well.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 11 20, 17, 12:58:30:PM » Reply

what's any of that got to do with the current storm damage tcb?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 11 20, 17, 01:08:59:PM » Reply

Poor ole empty wvit-----what's any of that got to do with the current storm damage tcb?
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 11 20, 17, 01:10:31:PM » Reply

what does any of that got to do with Trump's response to the storm damage blammey?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 11 20, 17, 03:02:06:PM » Reply

Blammie is deflecting Vit.  Give the old coot a break.
It's hard for Blammie to remember from one second to the next, just like Frump!

Old, confused, delusional coots like Blammie & Frump gotta stick together.

Oh yeah,... Go Mayor!

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 11 20, 17, 03:05:33:PM » Reply

Actually a lot.

Recovering power and water sources when you end up having to replace most of the components, means a much longer delay than just putting back up lines, that were in good condition, or restarting up to date pumps, again.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 11 20, 17, 03:08:42:PM » Reply

most all the components in Puerto Rico were crushed to the ground.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 11 20, 17, 03:16:30:PM » Reply

The director of Puerto Rico's power company resigned on Friday amid ongoing blackouts and scrutiny of a contract awarded to a small Montana-based company to help rebuild the electric grid destroyed by Hurricane Maria.

Puerto Rico's Electric Power Authority said Ricardo Ramos presented his letter of resignation to the company's board effective immediately. Ramos said in a brief video posted on Twitter Friday evening that it was a very personal decision and that it had nothing to do with any issues covered by the media.

"The focus has to remain on restoring the electrical system," he said as he thanked his power company crews and those that had arrived from New York and Florida.

Gov. Ricardo Rossello briefly told reporters that Ramos is a professional who worked hard to bring power back to Puerto Rico, but that "there were a series of distractions, and a decision was taken to go in another direction."

More than 20 of Puerto Rico's 78 municipalities remain without power nearly two months after Maria hit the U.S. territory as a Category 4 hurricane. A major blackout occurred on Wednesday just as the government had announced it had reached 50 percent of power generation. Two more large blackouts have since been reported as crews work to restore power.

Ramos said the recent blackouts were a result of problems ranging from overgrown vegetation to fuel not being supplied on time.

Rossello has said he anticipates 80 percent power generation by end of November and 95 percent by mid-December. However, the U.S. Corps of Engineers has said it expects 75 percent power generation by end of January.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-puerto-rico-power-company-director-resigns-20171118-story.html
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: San Juan mayor outperforming Trump in Time’s Person of the Year poll
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory