Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 01:52:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: “No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: “No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy  (Read 276 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 11 19, 17, 02:55:00:PM » Reply

“No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy

The Left has essentially attacked everyone from Mother Teresa to the Pope, and nearly every single conservative candidate the Right has put forward.  And for some reason they think we haven't noticed. And now the Left seems to a bit bewildered that we don't continue to take their accusations, and continued attack on yet another conservative candidate 'at their word'.   As if they actually thought they could keep up these same charades forever. Obviously they've never heard the story of the boy who cried wolf, and don't understand that you can only cry wolf so many times before people stop believing you.

So, can you guess what we do now?  We do the same thing we always do. We let it run its course, and we watch as it all fades away the minute Moore either wins or loses. Because its all Political.

Actually, I take that back. If Moore wins it will continue, if Moore loses then all the accusations will fade away as if they never happened.

gwboolean

« Reply #13 on: 11 19, 17, 03:03:49:PM » Reply

The Left has essentially attacked everyone from Mother Teresa to the Pope, and nearly every single conservative candidate the Right has put forward.

While that is a false statement Jim, how does that make morally corrupt people, like you, who continue to support a pedophile like Boy Roy Moore or an admitted sexual predator like FAKE POTUS Pervert Plump any less morally corrupt?

And for some reason they think we haven't noticed.

But Jim, the attacks on everyone from Mother Teresa, to the Pope by almost every single MAWA long ago made us aware you are aware of what you do.  Interesting that you bring that up when you and your MAWA brethren have heaped so many attacks on the very people you mention.

And now the Left seems to a bit bewildered that we don't continue to take their accusations, and continued attack on yet another conservative candidate 'at their word'.

No one is bewildered that you and your MAWA brethren continually support morally corrupt people and perverts.

As if they actually thought they could keep up these same charades forever.

It will be kept up as long as you MAWA perverts continue with your support of perverts and morally corrupt individuals.

Of course a pervert who supports pedophiles and sexual predators would say that.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 11 19, 17, 03:23:30:PM » Reply

Because its all Political. Yes it is it doesn't have to have truth attached, all the laft has to do is throw it out and everyone is supposed to believe what ever is thrown by them! Only the American voter can put a stop to this madness that is being pushed by democrats and their left wing supporters, and more than likely funded by soros and aided by Obama as well and that is to cleanse the house and senate of as many democrats as possible in Nov. 2018.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #15 on: 11 19, 17, 03:28:44:PM » Reply

I love how you find everything I say "Interesting." 
It's like I have you in my 'special' classroom teaching you the etiquette you never had before.  But you can put your hand down now, Horshack.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #16 on: 11 19, 17, 03:49:59:PM » Reply

No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy Moore
[/FONT]

... Unless the accusations are false, or if the accusers have not presented compelling evidence.  You see in this country accusations alone are not sufficient to condemn someone.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #17 on: 11 19, 17, 03:54:07:PM » Reply

They shouldn’t support him for their church office then

Obviously he is running for the Senate not for a church office
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #18 on: 11 20, 17, 01:34:20:PM » Reply

jim - you are full of chit 

Fox News and former star personality, Bill O'Reilly, regularly attacked the Catholic Church and Pope Francis.

demonstrating, once again, that jim lies.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #19 on: 11 20, 17, 03:58:16:PM » Reply

What did Jim lie about JW ?

You never said.

Calling others names here like you do is so childish
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: “No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory