Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:29:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653547 Posts in 297936 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: “No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: “No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy  (Read 275 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 19, 17, 10:58:28:AM » Reply

70 Alabama pastors: “No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy Moore

On Friday, a group of Christian ministers released a joint letter calling Moore “not fit for office” and condemning him for “cynically [using] Christianity for [his] own goals.”

By Friday night, more than 70 Alabama pastors had signed the letter.

“Under ordinary circumstances, we clergy refrain from speaking directly about political candidates, and only speak to issues. But these are not ordinary circumstances,” the letter begins.

“Roy Moore does not speak for Christianity, and he acts in ways that are contrary to our faith,” the pastors wrote.

https://shareblue.com/70-alabama-pastors-no-person-of-faith-can-in-good-conscience-support-roy-moore/
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 11 19, 17, 11:00:36:AM » Reply

And if Moore was a democrat you would be calling for churches to loose their tax exemption. 
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 11 19, 17, 11:07:29:AM » Reply

what's that got to do with your supporting moore local?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 11 19, 17, 11:13:27:AM » Reply

White House budget director Mick Mulvaney said on Sunday that he believes the women accusing Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct are credible, but added that he is torn on who to believe.

"I believe they're credible. I don't know who to believe. Again, I'm with the Office of Management and Budget," Mulvaney told NBC's Andrea Mitchell on "Meet the Press."
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #4 on: 11 19, 17, 01:37:42:PM » Reply

Yup. It's hard to tell who to believe.

Getting women to make accusations against your opponent when you are loosing is an old political tactic.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 11 19, 17, 01:39:50:PM » Reply

is there any evidence that these women were made to say anything by anyone?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 11 19, 17, 01:51:49:PM » Reply

No person of faith can tolerate Franken remaining in office, but then, the establishment never claimed to push family values, but rather, moral relativism and selective hackery.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #7 on: 11 19, 17, 02:10:49:PM » Reply

is there any evidence that these women were made to say anything by anyone?

That's not important. All they need to know is if the perp has an (R) after his name.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 11 19, 17, 02:26:26:PM » Reply

BS says------ That's not important. All they need to know is if the perp has an (R) after his name.

Spoken like a flake that went off the scale when it was announced Hillary had lost, always figured you were hanging by your fingernails BS.
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 11 19, 17, 02:44:29:PM » Reply

And if Moore was a democrat you would be calling for churches to loose their tax exemption.

They should lose them anyway.  But what has that to do with the kind of people who are willing to support this pedophile Local?

Getting women to make accusations against your opponent when you are loosing is an old political trick.

We know that Local.  We watched as FAKE POTUS Pervert Plump did in the last election and when the TrEA$on/NSSA party went so far as to pay for and pay the support of one of Clinton's accusers for years.

It would appear that Local is making the claim that these women are paid to do this.  Perhaps Local might be willing to provide some/any evidence that this is so and why he has no problem with that when MAWA's like him do that?

No person of faith can tolerate Franken remaining in office.

But that same person of faith can not only tolerate a pedophile like Moore being in office, but support him as well.  Comrade Chuckles continues to prove that he is nothing more than a commie pervert and scumbag.

But then the establishment never claimed to push family values

But your Elite Establishment Masters have always pushed family values Comrade Chuckles.  Why are you lying about that?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 11 19, 17, 02:47:53:PM » Reply

wvit why don't you show what they have provided the court system that would have Moore charged and tried in a court of law?

If you can't provide that then why don't you keep your stupid ass mouth shut that way you won't be seen so obliviously stupid!
gwboolean

« Reply #11 on: 11 19, 17, 02:53:36:PM » Reply

wvit why don't you show what they have provided the court system that would have Moore charged and tried in a court of law?

They have what you call a statute of limits Benedict Blome.  Many of you MAWA's have used that to your advantage before.

If you can't provide that then why don't you keep your stupid ass mouth shut that way you won't be seen so obliviously stupid!

If you are unwilling to provide any evidence that Boy Roy Moore isn't a pervert, then why not keep your stupid and pervert mouth shut and kiss our asses.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: “No person of faith can, in good conscience, support” Roy
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory