Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:40:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653506 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Slavery Was LEGAL!! Slave Auctions Were... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Slavery Was LEGAL!! Slave Auctions Were...  (Read 132 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #12 on: 11 20, 17, 07:13:46:PM » Reply

does posting that help you soothe your racist soul WWV10MHZ?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 11 20, 17, 08:45:20:PM » Reply

1965hawks says slavery at the time wasn't legal, but slavery today by the democrat party is! Sounds like wvits alter ego is in a state of wrong century confusion, nothing to be alarmed about it's natural for leftist to be and stay confused!
1965hawks

« Reply #14 on: 11 21, 17, 03:53:02:PM » Reply

"1965hawks says slavery at the time wasn't legal, but slavery today by the democrat party is!" [sic]--dont-blameme

Damn! Two lies right off the bat from dont-blameme.

You're a bald-faced liar, dont-blameme. Go back and read my previous posts. At no time did I make the assertion that slavery wasn't legal in the United States during the 19th century. And, furthermore, your assertion that slavery is legal in the United States today, in 21st century, is not only a damn lie, but it speaks volumes of your incredible stupidity and ignorance.

Sounds like wvits alter ego is in a state of wrong century confusion, nothing to be alarmed about it's natural for leftist to be and stay confused!

Truth is, dont-blameme, you sound like your pal d2d! Just as she's wont to do here, you made an unsupported claim that's nothing more than a ludicrous notion you pulled out your arse, and you expect the rational members of this forum to accept it as fact!  With that said, I'm confident that I can also say with absolute certainty that confusion, stupidity, and ignorance is your  natural state, dont-blameme. And because your posts are always based on your confusion, stupidity, and ignorance, I'm always justified when I tell you to sit down and shut the fuck up. And, needless to say, this time is no different: Sit down and shut the fuck up, dont-blameme!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 11 21, 17, 05:10:43:PM » Reply

sine-qua-non,

A federal mandate that forces a person to pay for his or her health care, or pay a fine, pales in comparison to the inhumane "peculiar institution" that was protected by this republic's founding document. Your fallacious argument that Obamacare and chattel slavery are the same is a false analogy--a logical fallacy.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with forcing people to pay for worthless insurance instead of feeding their children!

Obamacare is insurance not actual health care!

does posting that help you soothe your racist soul WWV10MHZ?
LOL!

Jw2 says stating facts makes you racist!

You will notice Democrats utter not a word of protest against slavery ongoing today!

Why?

Because it occurs in Communist and Muslim nations which Democrats love!
1965hawks

« Reply #16 on: 11 22, 17, 11:49:11:AM » Reply

d2d! : Yeah, there is nothing wrong with forcing people to pay for worthless insurance instead of feeding their children!

First of all, Obamacare isn't worthless insurance, and secondly, paying for it doesn't deprive your kids of food, you lying moron.

Obamacare is insurance not actual health care!

No rational person would ever make the illogical assertion that health insurance is the same as health care. Only a fricking moron like d2d! would make that ridiculous claim.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #17 on: 11 23, 17, 03:07:36:AM » Reply

First of all Obamacare is worthless unless you find a health care provider who is willing to take it and you can afford the massive deductibles that make it useless!

No rational person would ever make the illogical assertion that health insurance is the same as health care. Only a fricking moron like d2d! would make that ridiculous claim.
You did, Davik does and Democrats on this board do!
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #18 on: 11 24, 17, 11:25:56:AM » Reply

Modern slavery is a multibillion-dollar industry with estimates of up to $35 billion generated annually. The United Nations estimates that roughly 27 to 30 million individuals are currently caught in the slave trade industry. ... Despite being illegal in every nation, slavery is still present in several forms today.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #19 on: 11 24, 17, 11:35:39:AM » Reply

Your fallacious argument that Obamacare and chattel slavery are the same is a false analogy--a logical fallacy.

No, it is the perfect analogy

That’s why you are disagreeable!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Slavery Was LEGAL!! Slave Auctions Were...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory