Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:07:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653433 Posts in 297921 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Knee Jerks - Intellectual Froglegs - 9/27 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Knee Jerks - Intellectual Froglegs - 9/27  (Read 120 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 11 14, 17, 03:28:47:PM » Reply

the left is divisive cuz the left doan believe being poor should preclude one from:

getting health care

Obama care is still in effect so you're damned right too many people either don't have access to health care. Why?  Because its too damned expensive.

getting an education

Blacks drop out of school on their own before the 7th grade. I want you to tell us all who is responsible for that.

being safe

What does that even mean?  Tell us who is not safe, then tell us why they are not safe.  Lets start with Chicago, then move on to Baltimore.
Why are these people not safe?

having a decent place to live

Maybe you should give these people your home.  You probably didn't work for it either, anyways.

wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 11 14, 17, 03:30:17:PM » Reply

be like jesus wanted you to be jim.   give up your bigotry, your homophobia, your racism.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 11 14, 17, 03:55:49:PM » Reply

bigotry, your homophobia, your racism.

By all means - DO explain to us what you think was bigoted, homophobic, or racist in what I posted.
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 11 14, 17, 04:04:10:PM » Reply

come on jim, you post lots of homophobic, racist, and bigoted bullshit.    demanding that someone live their life the way you approve of is bigoted and un American, you should stop doing it.  as long as they aren't doing anything illegal they have the rights as an American to live however they choose.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 11 14, 17, 04:08:44:PM » Reply

You are either purposely trying to change the subject to point in a different direction, OR you didn't understand what I asked.
I will assume the latter, so this time I will type slower and use a different tone in my head:

Explain to me what you think was bigoted, homophobic, or racist in what I posted.

wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 11 14, 17, 04:13:53:PM » Reply

come on jim, you post lots of homophobic, racist, and bigoted bullshit.    demanding that someone live their life the way you approve of is bigoted and un American, you should stop doing it.  as long as they aren't doing anything illegal they have the rights as an American to live however they choose.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 11 14, 17, 04:16:38:PM » Reply

Just as I thought. Changing the direction because you can't specify what you meant. You just said it to say it.  Shame on you.
Typical Leftist response: You're Racist. You're Homophobic. You're a Bigot.

upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 11 14, 17, 04:57:09:PM » Reply

Ok

* image.jpeg (41.29 KB, 390x280 - viewed 8 times.)
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 11 15, 17, 01:33:45:AM » Reply

come on jim, you post lots of homophobic, racist, and bigoted bullshit.    demanding that someone live their life the way you approve of is bigoted and un American, you should stop doing it.

Just as I thought. Changing the direction because you can't specify what you meant. You just said it to say it.  Shame on you.
Typical Leftist response when they lose an argument is: You're Racist. You're Homophobic. You're a Bigot.

as long as they aren't doing anything illegal they have the rights as an American to live however they choose.

Nobody has the same Rights as an American other than another American. 
Go to Mexico and tell them you have the same Rights as a Mexican.
Or maybe you think you have the same Rights as a Sharia Muslim. You can have multiple wives and you beat them. You can even marry an underage child.  Is that your line of thinking?  Everyone has the same Rights as everyone else?

caserio1

« Reply #21 on: 11 15, 17, 11:10:56:AM » Reply

poor people dint have no health care before obamacare
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Knee Jerks - Intellectual Froglegs - 9/27
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory