Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:48:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: And Now, The Real Story 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: And Now, The Real Story  (Read 280 times)
gwboolean

« on: 10 18, 17, 08:36:11:PM » Reply

About a week ago our Fake "President" Lyin Lump, completely unprompted, volunteered that he called every fallen soldier.

And Now the Real Story:

It turns out that there are a number of families that Fake "President" Lyin Lump has neither called or contacted at all.
One of those he did call he said (and the guy taped it too!) that he would send him $25K from his personal account and never sent him a single dime.
When he finally got around to calling one of the four most recently killed he said some pretty horrible things to the widow.

This is the kind of man that our White Right Benedict colleague revere and believe to be a moral man of honor who is admirably fit to be the CIC and the leader of our country.  It does cause one to consider the morals and honor, as well as the sanity and intelligence, of our White Right Benedict colleagues.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 10 18, 17, 08:37:10:PM » Reply

No link, no source, all fraud!
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 10 18, 17, 08:49:21:PM » Reply

Benedict Diddly proves that he is perfectly compfortable and supports those dishonorable and immoral actions by our Fake "President" Lyin Lump.  What else would we expect from him?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #3 on: 10 18, 17, 08:58:19:PM » Reply

Baby rapist booboo supported a verified ineligible fraud for 8 yrs

Funny now how he can’t support anyone who isn’t illegitimate
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 10 18, 17, 09:19:21:PM » Reply

Poor Benedict pervert has nothing to respond to why he supports and reveres someone who is totally immoral and dishonorable.  No surprise there Benedict Pervert.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #5 on: 10 18, 17, 09:43:24:PM » Reply

Read for comprehension babyraper/slayer booboo

I never said I supported the verified fraud Barry for 8 yrs

That was you who did that

Our are you now denying??  That would be par for you !
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 10 18, 17, 10:01:14:PM » Reply

No one asked you or cared whether you did or not Benedict Pervert.  But I would never have thought that you would have Benedict Pervert.

That was you who did that

I do not believe I said that, but Yes, I did support Obama and he was not a fraud, as you claim.

Our are you now denying??  That would be par for you !

Why would I deny that Benedict Pervert? 

What has that to do with the FACT that right this minute you support and revere a Fake "President" Lyin Lump, a man who openly demonstrated that he is immoral and dishonorable. 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 10 18, 17, 10:08:16:PM » Reply

When do the impeachment proceedings begin?
KensanIV

« Reply #8 on: 10 18, 17, 10:23:36:PM » Reply

Yes, we did hear about Trump stating that he had called the families of those killed while wearing the uniform to offer condolences and sympathy.  And that Obama did not do that...

Of course the Obama camp immediately called him a liar... However, not being the idiot the left considers him to be...He got General Kelly in a news conference and asked him if Obama called him when his son died in combat.

General Kelly said ABSOLUTELY NOT. 
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 10 18, 17, 10:45:37:PM » Reply

When do the impeachment proceedings begin?

I couldn't say for sure Benedict Chuckles, but it is my guess that just as soon as the Democrats take over Congress in 2018.

Yes, we did hear about Trump stating that he had called the families of those killed while wearing the uniform to offer condolences and sympathy. 

So you heard him say that Kensan and you know that he lied about it, he disrespected at least one Gold Star family and He promised to give money to another Gold Star family and welched, just to name several of the things he has done. and you still find yourself capable of supporting a man who demonstrated such total immoral, disrespectful and dishonorable behavior.  That says all that is needed to know about your own lack of morals, honor and respect Kensan.

And that Obama did not do that Of course the Obama camp immediately called him a liar

Wouldn't you call someone a liar who lied about you?

General Kelly said ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Just curious when and where General Kelly said that?  And am even more curious as to how General Kelly not getting a call from Obama makes Fake "President" Lyin Lump any less immoral, dishonorable and disrespectful of Gold Star families Kensan?

KensanIV

« Reply #10 on: 10 18, 17, 11:23:26:PM » Reply

Sure Bool the Punk.  When will we hear the truth about the Clinton Foundation?  Its getting closer and closer... and a lot of D's are mighty nervous.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #11 on: 10 18, 17, 11:34:00:PM » Reply

Yes you did liar

Right here ..... Poor Benedict pervert has nothing to respond to why he supports and reveres someone who is totally immoral and dishonorable.  No surprise there  .....

Actually you could also been referring to the impeached and disgraced dishonorable BJCLinton as well
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: And Now, The Real Story
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About