Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 11:50:06:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662658 Posts in 298802 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ivanka Trump's merchandise supply chain in China shrouded in secrecy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Ivanka Trump's merchandise supply chain in China shrouded in secrecy  (Read 28 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 26, 17, 11:23:48:AM » Reply

Ivanka Trump's merchandise supply chain in China shrouded in secrecy - It is no secret that the bulk of Ivanka Trump's merchandise comes from China. But just which Chinese companies manufacture and export her line is more secret than ever, an Associated Press investigation has found.

Identifying 90 per cent of companies involved in shipping Ivanka Trump's merchandise has suddenly got a little harder to crack

Since Ivanka Trump became an official adviser to her father, public information about companies importing her branded goods to the US has become harder to find.

Information that once routinely appeared in private trade tracking data has vanished; leaving the identities of companies involved in 90 per cent of shipments a mystery.

Even less is known about her manufacturers. Trump's brand, which she still owns, declined to disclose the information.

The deepening secrecy means it's unclear who Ivanka Trump's company is doing business with in China, even as she and her husband, Jared Kushner, have emerged as important conduits for top Chinese officials in Washington.

The lack of disclosure makes it difficult to understand whether foreign governments could use business ties to try to influence the White House — and whether her company stands to profit from foreign government subsidies that can destroy American jobs.

"I don't know how much money she's making on this and why it's worth it. I think it's putting our trade policy in a very awkward situation," said Richard Painter, who served as chief White House ethics lawyer for George W Bush, and is part of a lawsuit against President Donald Trump for alleged constitutional violations.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/ivanka-trump-china-supply-chain-merchandise-tracking-data-us-presdient-first-daughter-a7967321.html
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ivanka Trump's merchandise supply chain in China shrouded in secrecy
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory