Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:43:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Travel Ban 3.0 (Still no Saudi Arabia) (Fixed) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump Travel Ban 3.0 (Still no Saudi Arabia) (Fixed)  (Read 19 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 24, 17, 08:38:02:PM » Reply

Trump banned or restricted visas for travel to the United States from eight countries on Sunday, the next step in what began as his travel ban from six Muslim nations, which expires Sunday.

The new presidential order keeps restrictions on five of those six countries— Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen — lifts restrictions on visitors from the Sudan and adds new restrictions on visitors and immigrants from Chad, North Korea and Venezuela.

In a proclamation issued Sunday night, Trump blocked the issuance of all visas from North Korea and Syria, while for Iran, nearly all visas were blocked except those for students and exchange visitors. Issuance of all immigrant visas and business and tourist visas was suspended from Chad, Libya and Yemen.

The order also blocks visas for government officials on business or tourist travel from Venezuela. For Somalia, the order blocks visas for immigrants and provides that other travelers will be subject to extra scrutiny.

The restrictions take effect Oct. 18 for Chad, North Korea and Venezuela. For the five remaining countries, which were part of the original executive order, the exceptions to the visa ban imposed by the Supreme Court for close relatives will remain until Oct 18.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-restricts-visas-eight-countries-travel-order-expires-n804366
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 09 24, 17, 08:43:10:PM » Reply

Wvit still refuses to place any value on American lives!

President Trump's travel ban is wise and life saving!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 09 24, 17, 08:46:32:PM » Reply

wvit wants the same here that is taking place in Germany France and England, that way he'll have more to Pin on and blame Trump!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 09 24, 17, 08:49:09:PM » Reply

Wvit will advocate anything that can possibly harm America!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 09 24, 17, 08:53:10:PM » Reply

wvit has already shown his desire to have America surrender to kim jong un, and davik62 agreed with him!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 09 24, 17, 09:28:15:PM » Reply

what are you nuts going on about?
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #6 on: 09 24, 17, 09:30:19:PM » Reply

You have to remember, nit wit has no ability to think for himself. He simply parrots the approved talking points.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 09 24, 17, 09:56:37:PM » Reply

Still no Saudi Arabia... Still no Indonesia ... Still no Kuwait ... Still no Jordan ... Because it is not a Muslim restriction, it is a terrorist restriction.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Travel Ban 3.0 (Still no Saudi Arabia) (Fixed)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory