Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 09:21:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662937 Posts in 298826 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obamacare repeal is based on lies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Obamacare repeal is based on lies  (Read 36 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 24, 17, 08:33:58:PM » Reply

Republicans have basically admitted the Obamacare repeal is based on lies

"You know, I could maybe give you 10 reasons why this bill shouldn't be considered," he said on a conference call with reporters. "But Republicans campaigned on this so often that you have a responsibility to carry out what you said in the campaign.

That's pretty much as much of a reason as the substance of the bill." More blunt was Kansas Sen. Pat Roberts who, earlier in the week, told a Vox reporter that "If we do nothing [on health care], I think it has a tremendous impact on the 2018 elections. And whether or not Republicans still maintain control and we have the gavel."

We know what Graham-Cassidy, the Republican health care bill, would do. It would slash Medicaid and other federal health care spending, ending health coverage for tens of millions of Americans.

To Democrats, this is intolerable. To many Republicans, this is what it means to have a "small government" society; this is the system working. But it's at odds with the party's promises of the past seven years: repeated pledges to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something cheaper, better, fairer, and more comprehensive. Republicans can't square that circle, so instead, they've opted to lie and hope, amid the scramble, they get away with it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-gop-admit-obamacare-repeal-is-based-on-lies-2017-9
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 09 24, 17, 08:42:14:PM » Reply

no you didn't get to keep your plan no you didn't get to keep your doctor.

obamacare written on lies passed on lies signed into law by a liar that knew everything was based on lies!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 09 24, 17, 08:44:25:PM » Reply

Obamacare is a pathway toward dictatorship and must be repealed!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 09 24, 17, 08:44:36:PM » Reply

No, you got a better plan, and you got to keep your doctor, if your doctor wanted to keep you!

I guess you forgot to ask if YOUR Doctor wanted to keep YOU!
It is a two-way street...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 09 24, 17, 08:49:27:PM » Reply

What's davikk 62 doing here didn't he claim the GOP DEATH PANEL WAS DOING HIM IN, is he a ghost or a liar?
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 09 24, 17, 09:06:03:PM » Reply

you think republicans never had a plan at all blammey, that the repeal and replace thing was just bullshit.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 09 24, 17, 09:07:04:PM » Reply

I would be happy with simple repeal!

Obamacare has destroyed America's health care!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 09 24, 17, 09:13:42:PM » Reply

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican. And I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.” — The Daily Signal, May 21, 2015
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 09 24, 17, 09:15:56:PM » Reply

"There's many different ways, by the way. Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, 'No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private'… I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now … the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything." — “60 Minutes,” September 27, 2015
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 09 24, 17, 09:34:42:PM » Reply

wvit is providing alleged quotes with no attribution as to whom he is quoting.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 09 24, 17, 09:36:51:PM » Reply

alleged quotes?   Why do you doubt the trumpster?
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 09 24, 17, 09:40:55:PM » Reply

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid,” Trump told The Daily Signal. “Every other Republican is going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do.”

http://dailysignal.com/2015/05/21/why-donald-trump-wont-touch-your-entitlements/
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obamacare repeal is based on lies
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About