Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:50:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653362 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cleveland Browns Forced To Issue Refunds To 90% Of Season Ticket Holde 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Cleveland Browns Forced To Issue Refunds To 90% Of Season Ticket Holde  (Read 203 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #36 on: 09 24, 17, 10:39:56:PM » Reply

where do you think I insulted you duke?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #37 on: 09 24, 17, 10:55:19:PM » Reply

Are you that dense that it isn't obvious, wvit?  I doubt that, and you are a known liar.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #38 on: 09 24, 17, 10:58:47:PM » Reply

Shallow nonsense is Wvit's specialty!
1965hawks

« Reply #39 on: 09 25, 17, 12:51:06:PM » Reply

local5th: The Browns have given a whopping 90% of season ticket holders their money back according to Fox.

local5th,

Your citing fake news resulted in your telling a whopper. Now, for your information, here's some real news about the Cleveland Browns--and your Dear Leader trump.

"I was a Trump supporter. It wasn't a hate tweet. I don't hate the dude. I was just let down by those words. Those words made me feel uncomfortable when he said it."

James Burgess, Browns Linebacker

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/09/donald_trumps_comments_bring_b.html#incart_river_index#incart_big-photo
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #40 on: 09 25, 17, 12:56:57:PM » Reply

Oooohhh, so it WAS fake.
I guess the Browns still sold all 10 of their season tickets?
Good for them.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #41 on: 09 25, 17, 01:01:35:PM » Reply

DarkFlower, you really need to come out of your shell and say what you really think. Stop holding back.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #42 on: 09 25, 17, 01:55:40:PM » Reply

Your citing fake news resulted in your telling a whopper.

I cited potentially fake news, and questioned it's authenticity at the same time. And due to your reading comprehension problems you picked up only half of what I said.
1965hawks

« Reply #43 on: 09 25, 17, 02:02:46:PM » Reply

In other words, you're admitting you cited fake news. Isn't that right, local5th?
Local5th

« Reply #44 on: 09 25, 17, 02:06:59:PM » Reply

I noted that I cited potentially fake news Hawk because my intent was not to deceive.

But it appears a few dumb asses missed that.
1965hawks

« Reply #45 on: 09 25, 17, 03:28:53:PM » Reply

"NFL teams have been issuing quite a lot of refunds to season ticket holders after players declared war on Donald Trump for correctly pointing out that they should respect the country that allows them to make millions of dollars throwing, kicking, and holding a football, but no team has been hit harder than the Cleveland Browns."
___local5th

local5th,

The paragraph posted above is the one with which you began this thread.

local5th: I cited potentially fake news and questioned it's its authenticity at the same time. [But] due to due to your reading comprehension  problem, you picked up only half of what I said.

local5th,

There's absolutely nothing in the paragraph you wrote above to even remotely suggest that you believed you were citing fake news. On the contrary, you presented its content as actual fact. Even someone with only a modicum of reading comprehension would not believe you doubted the authenticity of what you posted.

I noted that I cited potentially fake news, because my intent was not to deceive.

Stop lying, local5th! There's absolutely nothing in your initial paragraph to alert the reader that its content is fake; you provided no such caveat. In actuality, you presented the claim about the Cleveland Browns being "forced to issue refunds to 90% of its season ticket holders" as an unequivocal fact.

And by the way, local5th, you keep babbling about the content of the paragraph being "potentially" fake, while conveniently ignoring the fact that its content has been shown to be completely fake.

My intent was not to deceive.

That may or may not be true. But one thing is certain; evidently you were deceived by the fake news you presented as fact to begin this thread.

Sit down, local5th, and...you know.
Local5th

« Reply #46 on: 09 25, 17, 03:35:31:PM » Reply

Take your own advice to sit down...and you know hawk.

My only words in the post was "Hopefully this is true. You don't screw with the silent majority". The rest came from the news article.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #47 on: 09 25, 17, 03:44:35:PM » Reply

so Local5th started this thread with: The Browns have given a whopping 90% of season ticket holders their money back according to Fox.

demonstrating what an ignorant right wing tool Local5th is.  you must be taking stupid lessons from kenyanIV - he likes to post unsubstantiated #fakenews.

once your ignorance was exposed...you went spinning into damage control...tried to divert from your stupidly wrong thread post.

Here's your chance Local5th.

do what jim did earlier - ADMIT YOUR ERROR.

don't do what jim did earlier - DON'T ADD AND "BUT" OR "HOWEVER" TO A STRAIGHTFORWARD STATEMENT

if you can do that...there's hope for you.

if you can't get up the courage to be intellectually honest with yourself and us, in this anonymous forum...then you are truly a loser.

same goes for the rest of youse anti-american right wing fascists.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cleveland Browns Forced To Issue Refunds To 90% Of Season Ticket Holde
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory