Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:03:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653716 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Alabama’s GOP Senate Frontrunner 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Alabama’s GOP Senate Frontrunner  (Read 72 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 24, 17, 11:31:18:AM » Reply

Roy Moore said homosexuality “is not a public right” and Islam “conflicts” with the First Amendment.

Moore told me point blank that the U.S. is a “Christian nation” and affirmed the statement that “laws themselves are superseded by God.” He claimed that Islam is “a faith that conflicts with the First Amendment of the Constitution,” and insisted that, even after sodomy laws have been struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court, homosexuality doesn’t “have any kind of public right.”

While Donald Trump himself is backing Strange at the urging of the GOP establishment in the Senate, his former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon and Breitbart.com, which Bannon heads once again, are battling Trump on this race, strongly backing Moore. Sarah Palin campaigned for Moore this week in Alabama, proudly opining that, “Roy Moore was deplorable before it was cool to be deplorable.”

“Moore represents the nexus between the hard-right evangelicals who support Trump and the white supremacists that also helped elect Trump.

The “alt-right” is all in, labeling Moore a “disruptor.” That’s code for the very bigotry Moore espouses and which they support, including against Muslims, people of color (Moore recently referred to Native-Americans and Asian-American as “reds” and “yellows,” respectively) and many other groups.

Moore was famously removed in 2003 as the chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court (a position to which he was elected in 2000) by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary ― in a case that went up to the U.S. Supreme Court ― for refusing to take down a Ten Commandments monument from the courthouse rotunda which he’d installed there. He ran for chief justice again in 2012, and won, but was permanently suspended in 2016 by a judicial ethics panel because he ordered probate judges in Alabama to violate federal court decisions that ruled gays and lesbians have the right to marry.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-alabamas-gop-senate-frontrunner-told-me-scare-daylights_us_59c47f2be4b06ddf45f6d5a9?m=false
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 09 24, 17, 11:37:48:AM » Reply

alabama, like all right wing states would repeal lbj's equal rights act in a heartbeat
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 09 24, 17, 06:07:43:PM » Reply

Isn't this lbj whom you are always invoking the same treasonous putz who lied us into Vietnam, where 56,000 Americans died?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Alabama’s GOP Senate Frontrunner
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About