Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:26:44:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662081 Posts in 298755 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Can't They Protest Peacefully? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Why Can't They Protest Peacefully?  (Read 1148 times)
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #12 on: 09 23, 17, 07:57:53:PM » Reply

I think it has more to do with his ability to play the game and at that he sucks!
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #13 on: 09 23, 17, 07:59:08:PM » Reply

Protest on their own time, it's football time, they are at work and should be fired for dissing the game and country--let those who respect the game play and those who won't booted.
Sadie402

« Reply #14 on: 09 23, 17, 08:04:25:PM » Reply

This country was founded on protest.....our very coming here was a protest against the mother lands.....

Stop being so damn sensitive.....annyone taking a knee is not expressing your own dissatisfaction. It is personal. Express yourself and let others do the same.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #15 on: 09 23, 17, 08:10:43:PM » Reply

No one stopped him from expressing himself.  No one got violent, unlike at Berkeley.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #16 on: 09 23, 17, 08:21:33:PM » Reply

The thing is, the subject of this thread, is out of a job, he's no longer kneeling at the start of football games, nor playing football on a professional football field.  END OF STORY....
seahooker

« Reply #17 on: 09 23, 17, 08:27:53:PM » Reply

it is my flag and my country. if they want to take a knee, I don't have to support their team. nfl is made up of millionaires who have no room to complain about how America mistreats them!
darkflower

« Reply #18 on: 09 23, 17, 08:28:50:PM » Reply

Anyone who does not understand that this protest is a protest against cops killing blacks (and the country's acceptance of that) is stupid. What ELSE is he protesting? You know, what else other than what he is SAYING the protest is for?

Seriously?

Anyone upset over this deserves to be upset.

Same people upset over this are the ones NOT upset over little Tamir Rice being shot dead. So I say to all you people: GO TO HELL. Go fuck yourselves. Take a ten foot pole and shove it up your worthless ass.

YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS. YOU ARE WORTHLESS SHITS.

This is not your country. LEAVE.

We have no room here for your racist kind. You are not welcome. Leave before you are forced out.
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 09 23, 17, 08:46:07:PM » Reply

Milo Yiannopoulos: "People should not be punished for disrespecting the national anthem "

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/352089-milo-yiannopoulos-people-should-not-be-punished-for

Stephen Curry snub is one of many times Donald Trump has tried to preempt embarrassment

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/23/sports/trump-nfl-nba.html

Stephen Curry snub is one of many times Donald Trump has tried to preempt embarrassment

http://www.smh.com.au/world/stephen-curry-snub-is-one-of-many-times-donald-trump-has-tried-to-preempt-embarrassment-20170923-gynk2p.html
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #20 on: 09 23, 17, 08:53:58:PM » Reply

You can protest anything you want wvit. Anyone can.

But you have to understand others have the right to protest your protest too.
wvit1001

« Reply #21 on: 09 23, 17, 08:57:25:PM » Reply

Wait for tomorrow's games.   How many players do you think will be taking a knee on the field?   I'm betting lots and lots of them do.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 09 23, 17, 09:02:04:PM » Reply

The problem here is a lack of logic! For one thing you have blacks disrespecting the flag that was carried into battle by those, many of whom gave their lives, to end slavery?
Then you have a problem with prioritizing sensitivity, you see in order to express something you say offends you you have chosen to do something that offends others? So are you saying you have first dibs on being pissed about something, so in doing so you are foreclosing on our right to be offended, while at the same time accusing us of having "white PRIVELEDGE" which if your right to be offended trumps our right to be offended the PRIVELEDGE doesnt exist.

To simplify it for you the flag stands for all that is good about this country, not the abberations which have been dealt with using the mechanisms provided by our democracy in the past and will continue to be in the future.

If you had ever had the duty to hand that reverently folded flag to a sobbing mother, wife or father of a young soldier who has died in service to this country, and stated that this flag represents the "gratitude of a grateful nation" and therefore represents that sacrifice you would never be so cavalier about disrespecting that flag!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #23 on: 09 23, 17, 09:23:33:PM » Reply

Wait for tomorrow's games.   How many players do you think will be taking a knee on the field?   I'm betting lots and lots of them do.

Of course, because dems are calling for it.   See how far that will get you.  Go right ahead.  Knock yourselves out.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Can't They Protest Peacefully?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory