Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:27:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660928 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Can't They Protest Peacefully? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Why Can't They Protest Peacefully?  (Read 1146 times)
justincase

« on: 09 23, 17, 05:34:22:PM » Reply

They complain about people being in the road or rioting, but Kaep just took a knee. That was it. No one was harmed, no bodies were ruined. No one was killed, yet...it's still too much.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 09 23, 17, 05:48:37:PM » Reply

They can take a knee without disrespecting our country. Nobody will care.
justincase

« Reply #2 on: 09 23, 17, 06:02:14:PM » Reply

Isn't that what they did? Why do you interpret it as disrespecting our country?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #3 on: 09 23, 17, 06:12:01:PM » Reply

Isn't that what they did?

No. Had they took a knee at half time I would have no problem with it. I don't think anyone would.

Would you consider it disrespectful had they waved the Confederate flag during the national anthem to protest removal of statues?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 09 23, 17, 06:19:57:PM » Reply

The knee is outrageous.  The violence is totally unacceptable and illegal.  Big difference.
darkflower

« Reply #5 on: 09 23, 17, 06:42:54:PM » Reply

The violence is a lot less violent than the founding fathers, who were violent over much LESS provocation. In case you forgot, blacks face worse than the Boston Massacre on a regular basis.

And a lot of the violence at protests comes from cops, not the protestors. In St Louis cops were shooting tear gas at businesses with no protestors even nearby.

The right wing (or WHITE wing) should be grateful there is only protest and not full scale war over the government MURDERING its own citizens.

So long as the GOVERNMENT murders its own citizens, protesting during the anthem is the PERFECT time for it. In fact, NOT protesting during the anthem is more than a bit hypocritical, given how the government is the one shitting all over equality and respect for human rights by MURDERING ITS OWN CITIZENS.

What part of government murdering its own citizens does the white wing not understand? Oh, right, the part where they don't consider blacks to be real citizens, so don't give a crap about them being murdered in cold blood by the government.

Anyone offended by taking a knee deserves much worse than merely being offended.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #6 on: 09 23, 17, 06:45:29:PM » Reply

When people stop creating issues that promote protests. Then just maybe the protest will stop.  In-other-words, don't give people something to protest about...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( Anyone offended by taking a knee deserves much worse than merely being offended.  )

I don't get offended by what other people say or do.  However, I will voice my  dislikes, to anything that is disrespectful... 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 09 23, 17, 07:17:47:PM » Reply

Keep with the anti-America stuff, dems.   You are becoming more and more irrelevant.  You want to join in the knee action, go right ahead.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #8 on: 09 23, 17, 07:25:17:PM » Reply

(( You are becoming more and more irrelevant. ))

If that is true Chuck, then why is trump and the GOP having such a hard time getting anything viable done... 
darkflower

« Reply #9 on: 09 23, 17, 07:28:27:PM » Reply

Since when is opposing the government murdering its own citizens, even tiny little children on playgrounds, anti-american?

Tamir Rice was playing on a playground when a cop shot him dead for no reason at all.

THAT is outrageous, THAT is not tolerable, THAT must stop. OR ELSE.
justincase

« Reply #10 on: 09 23, 17, 07:31:05:PM » Reply

Would you consider it disrespectful had they waved the Confederate flag during the national anthem to protest removal of statues?

Nope. Not at all. I don't get all worked up about flags or statues.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 09 23, 17, 07:35:26:PM » Reply

You might see this disrespect for the flag and anthem as protest against cops killing blacks, but most Americans don't see it that way.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Can't They Protest Peacefully?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory